• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squidboards Monthly Rankings

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
All IU should be out.

IU Earth > Squad X (disbanded)
IU Fire + IU Air > IU Smoke > The Hightide Era
IU Water > New Perspective

Don't know if you want to use that, but basically you can take all IU teams down. (102, 141, 164, 168, 198)

Great work as always, BTM!

Captain_Ektar

Inkling
Are you tracking all LUTI teams and their results in these rankings, but only publishing top 110 in the document? Just wondering.

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
Alright, so, this month was a little sparse in terms of competitive events. I've only ranked SCL11 and Messtival 3. If you think another event should be added to the rankings let me know.

Concerning LUTI, I won't be adding those matches to the rankings until the first 7 weeks have finished. The league will have its own ratings system that it will use for its own seeding purposes for playoffs and such. Expect these to come in the next month or so.

Concerning defunct/inactive teams, I have done my best to weed out the teams that became inactive during this month. Teams have have competed but disbanded during February will still be in the rankings, but will be taken down next time. The simplest way for a team to come back to the Overall rankings is to simply appear in the event. But for now, to make the rankings look cleaner, I have removed these teams for the time being.

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
Rankings Updated for March

I decided to drop overall rankings as teams are reforming and disbanding at a rapid rate that it's hard to keep up. So, it's just gonna be a monthly thing now.

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
It's more that a lot of teams came out to SCL13 and fought hard. The system leans towards more recent events. Not trying to discount your team's successes, just that there were a lot of teams who performed really strongly against teams who were highly ranked.

DashEmeth

Inkster Jr.
NNID
dashemeth
So as I understand this, these march rankings aren't using LUTI results right?

Thanks for doing this anyway that's great.

jafanz

Inkling
NNID
jafanz
Are the monthly rankings still being updated? If not, thanks for the work you've put in till now :)

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Are the monthly rankings still being updated? If not, thanks for the work you've put in till now :)
Usually this takes a few days after the month's end for BTM to update it. I haven't seen him around as much anymore, though. We'll have to wait and see.

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
It's nice that you're about to get back into it BTM. Hopefully you can get everything straightened away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom