• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squidboards Update #6 - Meet the New Staff!

What's Your Favorite Map in Splatoon So Far?

• Urchin Underpass

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Saltspray Rig

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Arowana Mall

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Blackbelly Skatepark

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Port Mackerel

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Walleye Warehouse

Votes: 15 27.8%

• Total voters
Hey everyone!

Hope you're all enjoying Splatoon. Ranked Battles, N-Zap and Port Mackerel already? Hype as hell, if you ask me!

Anyway, we've been working to put together a larger staff as the site grows and the community gets bigger. We had around 100 applicants apply for moderation and writing positions. But we had to cut that number down to a more reasonable one, and it was quite the process to do so! We had so many great applicants.

Now, we'd like to formally introduce you all to your new staff members. You'll be seeing them around the forum and contributing content to the site from now on, of course alongside myself, AlphaZealot, and Warchamp7.

Your new staff members are as follows:

Global (Super) Moderators:
@Trieste Sp and @IsmaR

Welcome Center Moderator:
@bluekentuckyboy

Splat Zone Discussion Moderators:
@Platypudding and @Undr

Splat Zone Tournament Moderators:
@Kat and @Mayday

Booyah Base Moderators:
@jp4464 and @Setu

Inkopolis Plaza Mod:
@<π. and @Mayana

Writing Team:
@SmashCapps, @Ookami Hajime, and @AVSolo

I hope you all get to know your new staff members well. Thank you all for applying, and thank you to our new staff members for joining the team!

*If you were not selected, you will be sent an email addressing this very soon.

Last edited:
TheRapture

Comments

Congratulations everyone. Glad to see we finally have some moderators running around. Though the chaos wasn't as bad as it could have been, here's to hoping the current issues are mended. Good luck to you all.

Will the email addressing why we weren't picked be personalized or a more general catch all?
I'm curious about this as well. My email service can sometimes be picky about where I get emails from so I'm wondering if it's something that I'd like to read or not a big deal. Have you received your email yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom