Squidlett Overdrive now recruiting!

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
I wanted to be on a squad, but everyone wanted S+ members, and well, I'm only an A rank, so I was rejected from every squad I tried to join.

So I've decided to just make a squad of my own. This brings me to Squidlett Overdrive, the squad that I will be making and (hopefully!) be competing with.

If you want to join, here are some rules:

No swearing.

You must have Discord.

You have to be between the ages of 11 and 18. I'm a teen myself, and I find it awkward to play video games with anyone out of my age group that I haven't met in person.

You have to be able to take a joke. If you, for some reason, decide jumping on the tower with an out-of-ink E-liter is a good idea, then you will be jokingly yelled at and it will probably remain an inside joke for a while. Don't let us make you feel bad, we're just a bunch morons.

You have to be able to take some constructive criticism. No one is perfect, you can always try new things.

Your rank has to be higher than B+.

You have to be available for any tournaments that we have joined. If we get more than 4 squad members, than some will play some tournaments and some will play others.

My timezone is EDT. I would prefer it is you were in the same timezone.

If you are interested In joining, then leave a comment with the following info:

Name
NNID
Weapons you play
Modes you play/your best mode
Discord name and #
Age (can be a range, if you don't want to give away too much)

Stay Fresh!

NNID
GForceCorro
Hi! I am interested in joining. I have the same problem that you have: joining a squad thats not S and above, and I am a B+ rank sooo... Definitely didn't make the cut on those teams, but I am hoping that this might be the team for me! Here is my info
Name: FeelinPrettySquiddy (or Gibran Corro)
Nnid: GFORCECORRO
Main: Splash-O-Matic
Modes: ALL!
Discord: FeelinPrettySquiddy#5074

Well, I think thats it. Hopefully I will be able to play with your squad and rank up.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Sure thing Mate! I'll friend you and such when I can! :)

Iviesi

Inkling
NNID
Iviesyllis
I will consider applying for this squad if some other applications don't work out :')!

Last edited:

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Sweet. My discord name is The Salamander King

# is 7428

IceBear

Inkling
Hi! I'm interested in joining your squad! I also noticed someone I've squadded with before also sent you a request. Name: I'd rather you call me Ice for convenience NNID: IceBear1314 Main: I love chargers! I usually use Kelp Splatter-scope Modes: I like splat zones on port mackerel Rank: I am low S+ Age: 13 Discord: IceBear#2103

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Hi! I'm interested in joining your squad! I also noticed someone I've squadded with before also sent you a request. Name: I'd rather you call me Ice for convenience NNID: IceBear1314 Main: I love chargers! I usually use Kelp Splatter-scope Modes: I like splat zones on port mackerel Rank: I am low S+ Age: 13 Discord: IceBear#2103
Sweet! We can play together tomorrow!

SpeedyGamer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SpeedyGamer48
Steven (Speedy)
SpeedyGamer48
Custom Range Blaster, Fresh Squiffer, Berry Splattershot
I play any mode but I'm best at Rainmaker
SpeedyGamer #8936

Reyrey

Inkling
NNID
WreckItRey
Oh god ;-; I'm a B- can I still join? I'm really good but I always get bad teams... Also I'm very smart and mature for my age.

Last edited:

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Steven (Speedy)
SpeedyGamer48
Custom Range Blaster, Fresh Squiffer, Berry Splattershot
I play any mode but I'm best at Rainmaker
SpeedyGamer #8936
Cool, my name is Steven, an I'm also 13!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom