• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Tag

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
@Rustic here are my answers. but i has no questions as i dont know who to ask

1. No as i have stopped caring about destiny Long Ago year 1 to year 2 transition was very poorly done

2. Stressed would be accurate

3. Kelp Splatterscope/normal Splatter Scope.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I would not expect Aqua to show up, but I will answer!

1. Well...I don't think I have one sadly. I'll just say Jeopardy since my mom loves it.
2. I wear my hair long and short, but imagine most women would say my long hair is more of a medium length.
3. I like the middle of the day mostly. So from 10 am to 2 pm sounds good to me. But I have no part of the day that I dislike.

I don't really know who to tag! >.<

Anyone can answer these if you find them interesting, but @G1ng3rGar1 brought me here. So I can return the favor. And @ThatBerkawitzSquid because Wynaut. Though I doubt he will see this for a loooong time.

1. Favorite game that you've played for the first time this year? It does not have to be a game that came out in 2016. It just needs to be new to you this year.
2. At the start of a turf war match, your whole team immediately heads for the middle. Will you go with them to start fighting, or will you stay behind and ink your base?
3. Favorite Season of the year?
Fine XD

1. Um. I'm not sure if I played a new game recently. Besides Miitomo, and that's not really a game. Oh wait! Just looked through Miiverse, and I got Paper Mario this year. So Paper Mario!
2. Depends on the weapon. If I can ink the base, I will. Most times, I do. Ish.
3. Spring/Summer. Maybe Summer.

@SurrealSquid @13thGalaxy @Ikaheishi and @Drew to take the place of Aqua if he doesn't answer.

1. Favorite color?
2. iOS or Android?
3. Favorite flavor of ice cream?

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
1. Go out in a blaze of glory, if I'm dying, I'm going to attempt to take you down with me. With loads of bombs.
2. Don't like playing Chargers at all. I never use them, so I wouldn't know what to choose.
3. False. Simply because it looks a LOT more better than the eyemelting visuals of the Tentatek.

1. *checks game library* The only new game I've gotten this year would be Endless Legend, and I would say it's pretty good. It's visuals are good, and the story behind each faction is pretty good. Broken Lords are my favourite so far, right above the Mezari/Vaulters.
2. Seeing as how I have terrible luck with getting decent teammates, I'll probably accompany them on their way to fight the opposing team.
3. Winter, because of all the snow and the advantages it brings with it. Hide 'n Seek? Hide in the snow and surprise everyone! :D And then there's more stuff to do than run around in shorts towards a ball like a very, very bored hound.

---

@Zerul @AlphaOmegaSplatter @ThatSquidYouKnow (sue me boi)

1. If you could see what he's seeing, would you believe it?
2. You're fighting a boss alone in a dungeon crawler(ex Souls-type game), both of you are at low health with no health recovery items or spells. What does your playstyle/tactics turn into? Focused? Worried? Stressed? Inking-your-pants scared?
3. Favourite weapon in Splatatatatatatatata-Splatoon?
1. Of course not!
2. F*** THIS I'M OUT.
3. Octobrush

@Cuttleshock @Zerul @Squid Master
1. What is your favorite bass drop in a song?
2. Who is your favorite YouTuber?
3. WHAT ARE THOSE?

Xehias

Pro Squid
NNID
Xehias
  • Do you wear socks at home?
  • What's the last snack you had?
  • What is/are your wallpaper(s) on your most-used computer/laptop?
Ooh, didn’t expect to get tagged! Let’s see here.
  • I do wear socks at home. My feet tend to get really cold if I don’t. I’ll skip on the socks during summer though, because the opposite happens.
  • A delicious croissant. If there’s one good thing about France, it’s the bakeries!
  • On here, it’s just the default because I’m too lazy to look for something else. On my other computer, it’s a Ghost Trick wallpaper.
Tagging @Floating Eyeball @Award @Shun_one
  • What are some of your "childhood games"?
  • Any Splatoon weapons you’ve been meaning to try out?
  • What do you do to feel better when you’re having a bad day?

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
1. Superman away to base if possible. Or I'll be stupid and try to swim away first. I hate getting sniped.
2. Unscoped. I hate the tunnel vision, although I'm impressed by their range. I might give it another chance.
3. False. I like the Tentatek, so therefore I'll like the Octoshot. It'll look better, anyway.
@aqua46 @Hero of Lime And the next poster

1. Favorite Game Show?
2. Long or short hair? (Which one do you prefer)
3. Favorite time of day?
Hmm. Not sure if I'm playing this right, because I just peeked at it through a callout, so bear with me ~°-°~

1: ninja warrior. The sasuke and banzuke style game shows with obstical courses are fun. Its just normal people in fun situations.
2: I wear my hair short, but have curly hair, so even when its long it looks shorter than it is.
3:evening. Where I live, the sunsets are a rich amber, cyan and indigo. And the temperatures are perfect. Lots of songbirds and wildlife too. And its always wonderful no matter the season.

1: favorite aquatic creature?
2: most exciting moment in splatoon?
3: when was your last squid party?

Ok. Now the hard part. I dont remember the tags of folks I know (been a while) so the next three to read, go nuts. :p

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
1. Go out in a blaze of glory, if I'm dying, I'm going to attempt to take you down with me. With loads of bombs.
2. Don't like playing Chargers at all. I never use them, so I wouldn't know what to choose.
3. False. Simply because it looks a LOT more better than the eyemelting visuals of the Tentatek.

1. *checks game library* The only new game I've gotten this year would be Endless Legend, and I would say it's pretty good. It's visuals are good, and the story behind each faction is pretty good. Broken Lords are my favourite so far, right above the Mezari/Vaulters.
2. Seeing as how I have terrible luck with getting decent teammates, I'll probably accompany them on their way to fight the opposing team.
3. Winter, because of all the snow and the advantages it brings with it. Hide 'n Seek? Hide in the snow and surprise everyone! :D And then there's more stuff to do than run around in shorts towards a ball like a very, very bored hound.

---

@Zerul @AlphaOmegaSplatter @ThatSquidYouKnow (sue me boi)

1. If you could see what he's seeing, would you believe it?
2. You're fighting a boss alone in a dungeon crawler(ex Souls-type game), both of you are at low health with no health recovery items or spells. What does your playstyle/tactics turn into? Focused? Worried? Stressed? Inking-your-pants scared?
3. Favourite weapon in Splatatatatatatatata-Splatoon?
1. Depends on what it is he's seeing. If that's valid.
2. Probably grinding against small enemies until I get health or just trying my best while being stressed
3. SPLATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATTA charger

i called my lawyer

EDIT: didn't put questions but tags in edits are buggy so :/

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Eyyy it's me (I read it)

1. Flapjack Octopus. Just look at it!
2. Either when I participated in my first squid party or when I do really good with a new weapon or when I first beat a Kraken.
3. Probably last year. My memory is ehh. (I'll go look on miiverse for sure) (December 2015)

@Achamo @SgtUBER @Enker

1. Which multiplier do you like? (For Splatfest)
2. Favorite fruit?
3. Favorite book?

Last edited:

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
  • I remember I used to have a big ongoing story I'd play with my friends during recess, and we'd always remember where we left off for the next day.
  • Mainly the squelchers, the range sounds like it's enough to have a pretty different playstyle, but I've still never picked one up.
  • Usually listen to music and try to think of happy memories.
@Shun_one , @Zero Meddler , @TeaBee
  • Favorite cartoons?
  • A joke you've been wanting to tell, but can't find a good moment for?
  • Best K/D in Splatoon?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Ghost Trick
!! <3
1. What is your favorite bass drop in a song?
2. Who is your favorite YouTuber?
3. WHAT ARE THOSE?
  1. Oh, gosh, I don't think that almost anything I listen to has something that'd qualify as that, but I can at least link this track from Gatchaman CROWDS which I think contains one, and which I certainly like.
  2. Aha, tricky. Just talking about the individual and not their content (although one comes with the other), I'd name Alpharad, Brady Haran (primarily of Numberphile fame), Jack(sfilms) (sorry), Cr1tiKaL aaand Suishomaru.
  3. Better memes.
@Sgo-J @JuddTheCat @Cyan
  1. Caffeinated drink of choice?
  2. What's the most you've ever written for a single piece (essay, extended forum post, story, etc.)?
  3. What's your opinion on cacti?

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Ooh, I'll take that! Discounting pre-emptive posts, as they're all coming from tags and I spent too long typing this up.
  1. The Thwomp's quiz in Paper Mario: TTYD. One particular highlight of a glowing game. I, eh, haven't really watched enough of real game shows to have any particular favourites, although I do enjoy high-stakes quizzes.
  2. Long hair is wonderful and I can't wait to move out to go to university so that I have an excuse to stop getting haircuts. Short hair is fine if that works for you, but it's really not my style.
  3. I really activate from 19:00 onwards, but I think that I don't have enough experience of the morning to comment for sure. Either I'm going to school so I can't appreciate pre-noon, or I'm not going to school so I don't get out of bed until 11:00, anyway.
@Xehias @AlsoDededork649 @Goolloom
  1. Do you wear socks at home?
  2. What's the last snack you had?
  3. What is/are your wallpaper(s) on your most-used computer/laptop?
Just answering the question, that's it. Not asking any, I'm lazy.
1. Occasionally, but only one
2. Ice cream
3. Default starry on my Macbook

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
  • I remember I used to have a big ongoing story I'd play with my friends during recess, and we'd always remember where we left off for the next day.
  • Mainly the squelchers, the range sounds like it's enough to have a pretty different playstyle, but I've still never picked one up.
  • Usually listen to music and try to think of happy memories.
@Shun_one , @Zero Meddler , @TeaBee
  • Favorite cartoons?
  • Best K/D in Splatoon?
Favorite cartoons? I'd say Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, American Dragon: Jake Long, Rugrats, Kids Next Door, and Kim Possible.

I've been wanting to make an "it was aliens" joke in my World Civ class but no good opportunity has shown its face. -3-

Best K/D.... I think it was 15/0 with the Dual Squelcher. I remember I annihilated the other team and almost died the first time towards the end of the match.

@Award @BlackZero @SupaTim

What's your favorite color?
Is there any place in the world you haven't traveled to but want to?
What's your favorite Internet meme (if you have a favorite anyway o3o)?

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Eyyy it's me (I read it)

1. Flapjack Octopus. Just look at it!
2. Either when I participated in my first squid party or when I do really good with a new weapon or when I first beat a Kraken.
3. Probably last year. My memory is ehh. (I'll go look on miiverse for sure) (December 2015)

@Achamo @SgtUBER @Enker

1. Which multiplier do you like? (For Splatfest)
2. Favorite fruit?
3. Favorite book?
1: ..Not sure actually.;;
2: Tough one! It's a fight between Apples and Grapes!..Mangos aren't bad either..
3: Hmmm...Another tough one.. 'Yumekui Merry'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@G1ng3rGar1 @Marigi174 @shy

1. Favorite VGM?
2. Do you prefer Sweet or Bitter tastes?
3. Pokemon or Digimon!?

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Fine XD

1. Um. I'm not sure if I played a new game recently. Besides Miitomo, and that's not really a game. Oh wait! Just looked through Miiverse, and I got Paper Mario this year. So Paper Mario!
2. Depends on the weapon. If I can ink the base, I will. Most times, I do. Ish.
3. Spring/Summer. Maybe Summer.

@SurrealSquid @13thGalaxy @Ikaheishi and @Drew to take the place of Aqua if he doesn't answer.

1. Favorite color?
2. iOS or Android?
3. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
1. Blue.
2. iOS, definitely.
3. For as long as I can remember, my favorite flavor of ice cream has been lemon.

@G1ng3rGar1 @AlphaOmegaSplatter @ThatSquidYouKnow

1. Who's more awesome, inklings or octolings?
2. Favorite map/gamemode?
3. What's the most impressive thing you've ever done in Splatoon? ("most impressive" doesn´t necessarily mean "most kills")
(Couldn't come up with better questions, sorry)

Last edited:

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
1. Blue.
2. iOS, definitely.
3. For as long as I can remember, my favorite flavor of ice cream has been lemon.

3. What's the most impressive thing you've ever done in Splatoon?
Fine
1. Both
2.Mahi Mahi RM
3. I got a game with 16 kills and one death during the Pokemon Red vs. Pokemon Blue Splatfest.

@Leronne @BradyM1014 @SgtUBER

1. Do you have a favorite Splatoon fan fiction, if you even read them?
2. How many weapons do you have over 100,000p?
3. Do you have any perfect rerolls on gear?

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Anyone can answer these if you find them interesting, but @G1ng3rGar1 brought me here. So I can return the favor. And @ThatBerkawitzSquid because Wynaut. Though I doubt he will see this for a loooong time.

1. Favorite game that you've played for the first time this year? It does not have to be a game that came out in 2016. It just needs to be new to you this year.
2. At the start of a turf war match, your whole team immediately heads for the middle. Will you go with them to start fighting, or will you stay behind and ink your base?
3. Favorite Season of the year?
I´ll just answer these because why the heck not.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. My first Zelda game, and I must say, it really lives up to its name! It was awesome and I´m into Zelda now (currently playing Majora´s Mask 3D).
2. That depends on my weapon. If it´s a charger, I´ll head to the middle as well. If it´s good for covering turf, I´ll stay back and ink the base. (my team once lost a match even though we dominated the enemy team because we forgot to paint our base XD)
3. It´s a tie between Summer and Winter. On one hand, I don´t have school in Summer, on the other hand, I can just shelter myself in my room when it´s cold outside and play videogames all day (as you can see, I´m quite productive).

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
Aaah! I've been called again!

1. Uuuh.... I'd say David Wise...? Because Donkey Kong music?
2. Small monitors... gives me a better reason to sit close to it.
3. Probably platformers.

1. Purple maybe?... Eh, it's not like I care that much about it to be honest.
2. For the few times I actually do play board games, yeah, I like it.
3. Apart from playing games, I just sit down and listen to music, and nothing else.

I don't know who to tag, so I'll just pick random people in here...
@Marigi174 @Chaos_Knight @TeaBee

1. Which game(s) have you 100% completed?
2. Aside from Splatoon, do you play other shooters sometimes?
3. Can I come up with a better third question?
  1. The original NSMB is the only game I've 100%ed
  2. No
  3. Haggis

2: Tough one! It's a fight between Apples and Grapes!..Mangos aren't bad either..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Favorite VGM?
3. Pokemon or Digimon!?
  1. Pokemon and Xenoblade Chronicles
  2. Somewhere around the middle of the two
  3. Pokemanz
@Anaru @Goolloom @Achamo
  1. マーチンですが?
  2. Bread and water or toast and tea?
  3. Tea or coffee?

Last edited:

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Favorite cartoons? I'd say Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, American Dragon: Jake Long, Rugrats, Kids Next Door, and Kim Possible.

I've been wanting to make an "it was aliens" joke in my World Civ class but no good opportunity has shown its face. -3-

Best K/D.... I think it was 15/0 with the Dual Squelcher. I remember I annihilated the other team and almost died the first time towards the end of the match.

@Award @BlackZero @SupaTim

What's your favorite color?
Is there any place in the world you haven't traveled to but want to?
What's your favorite Internet meme (if you have a favorite anyway o3o)?
Uh, Okay.
Favorite color: green
Place in world I want to go but haven't: Ireland
Favorite internet meme: that's a hard one. Javert maybe?

@Award @Isan @NotAPerso
Who is your favorite modern or post modern philosopher?
Favorite tabletop game, if any?
Favorite subject in school?

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
I didn't even know this was a thing and I got tagged twice!

1. NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I spent more than fortnight getting owned by that game.
2. Bamboozler. But I feel like there's a limit to how good you can be with multiple obscure weapons...
3. Listen to happy music and watch the Malaysian Dub of Dragon Ball Z. Cracks me up every time.

• Favorite cartoons?
  • Best K/D in Splatoon?
1. That's an easy one! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 reboot) is great! I also enjoy early Sponge Bob and Teen Titans Go
2. "Can't let you brew that, Starbucks!" But at an actual Star Bucks when they are out of something. The opportunity never comes.
3. I honestly don't remember. I've gone 16 - 11 with an H-3 recently, so I'mma go with that. It was probably 18 - 13 or something though

@Award, @Xehias, @Floating Eyeball

• What's your most hated weapon type in Splatoon?
  • Favorite Fighting Game (if you're into fighting games)?
  • Favorite Dessert?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233

1. Favorite VGM?
3. Pokemon or Digimon!?
1. Um….I like too many! I like Gusty Garden, Bowser's Galaxy Generator, You Will Know Our Names, Gaur Plains, Stickbrush Symphony, Dark Pit's Theme, among plenty of others. (Assuming VGM is Video Game Music)
2. Sweet.
3. Pokemon. I'm not really into Digimon.
1. Blue.
2. iOS, definitely.

3. What's the most impressive thing you've ever done in Splatoon? ("most impressive" doesn´t necessarily mean "most kills")
1. Why can't I pick both? Inklings, probably, since Octolings probably have sucky eyesight.
2. Um… probably Blackbelly Skatepark on Splat Zones. I also like Walleye and Ancho-V with the same mode.
3. I got a quad with the Sploosh once(It was really really cool since they were all in the same place)

@Anaru @Rustic And the next poster because I know zero tags XD

1. Favorite cereal?
2. Robots or Androids?
3. Favorite color?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
1. Favorite cereal?
2. Robots or Androids?
3. Favorite color?
1. Reese's Puffs! For that peanut butter/chocolate taste! :0
2. Robots. Androids creep me the heck out.
3. Blue, and unlike the other guy who got thrown off the bridge, I'm confident it's blue.
---

@Achamo @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Marigi174 + since I'm the next poster @G1ng3rGar1 (sorry bout dis)

Don't care if someone asked you these already.
1. What's your favourite boss fight in any game you've played?
2. Would you prefer a Dynamo Roller player or an E-Litre 3K player as your preferred opponent? They're both exceedingly good with their weapon, so keep that in mind.
3. Favourite soundtrack and Band in Splatoon right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom