• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tag

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
1. Reese's Puffs! For that peanut butter/chocolate taste! :0
2. Robots. Androids creep me the heck out.
3. Blue, and unlike the other guy who got thrown off the bridge, I'm confident it's blue.
---

@Achamo @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Marigi174 + since I'm the next poster @G1ng3rGar1 (sorry bout dis)

Don't care if someone asked you these already.
1. What's your favourite boss fight in any game you've played?
2. Would you prefer a Dynamo Roller player or an E-Litre 3K player as your preferred opponent? They're both exceedingly good with their weapon, so keep that in mind.
3. Favourite soundtrack and Band in Splatoon right now?
  1. The final match in Inazuma Eleven 3 was hype as ****
  2. Dynamo Roller. I can outplay them with my S-rank Aerospray MG with the immense pressure put on by the onslaught of Seekers and Inkzooka shots.
  3. The only one I pay attention to is the Squid Sisters so I'll go with that.
@G1ng3rGar1 @Rustic @Anaru
  1. Which would you rather be forced into doing continuously until you win : fight a team of 2 SSB4 Bayonettas, 2 SSBB Meta Knights and 3 SSBM Ice Climbers in an 8-man smash using any character from across the four games or fight a team of Mega Rayquaza, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Geomancy Xerneas, SwagPlay Klefki and Extreme-Killer Arceus with a team of OU Pokémon in ORAS?
  2. In a perfect world, how would you die?
  3. If you could get one wish for absolutely anything (aside from any means of gaining infinite wishes) granted at the cost of eventually leading you to an equal amount of dispair as the hope that yiur wish created and being doomed to fight until you reach a level of dispair that leads you to become a destructive presence (a-la Madoka Magica), would you use that wish and, if yes, what would you wish for?

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
2. Would you prefer a Dynamo Roller player or an E-Litre 3K player as your preferred opponent? They're both exceedingly good with their weapon, so keep that in mind.
1. I really like Octavio, but I actually like Octomaw the most.
2. Dynamo. I hate chargers.
3. Shiokara Bushi. Squid Sisters

@Marigi174 @G1ng3rGar1 @Rustic

1. Do you speedrun any games?
2. What has your highest rank been?
3. Do you play any sports?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
  • Which would you rather be forced into doing continuously until you win : fight a team of 2 SSB4 Bayonettas, 2 SSBB Meta Knights and 3 SSBM Ice Climbers in an 8-man smash using any character from across the four games or fight a team of Mega Rayquaza, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Geomancy Xerneas, SwagPlay Klefki and Extreme-Killer Arceus with a team of OU Pokémon in ORAS?
  • In a perfect world, how would you die?
  • If you could get one wish for absolutely anything (aside from any means of gaining infinite wishes) granted at the cost of eventually leading you to an equal amount of dispair as the hope that yiur wish created and being doomed to fight until you reach a level of dispair that leads you to become a destructive presence (a-la Madoka Magica), would you use that wish and, if yes, what would you wish for?
1. Since I've never played SSB4 at all. I would rather fight that team consisting of a Mega Rayquaza, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Geomancy Xerneas, SwagPlay Klefki and Extreme-Killer Arceus with a team of OU Pokemon in ORAS. Mainly because I've always been fighting uphill battles in Pokemon, and I'll always win at some point. It's not like I'll be willing to repeatedly shank the other person once all that is over.
2. Hopefully, not painfully or with regrets. But that's wishful thinking. Otherwise, I don't really know.
3. HMM... This is definitely a hard one. But, I would probably wish for unlimited powera way to unite everyone on Earth under a single banner.

1. I've never speedran any games, I always stop to smell the roses. Especially if the game is actually good.
2. My highest rank was --and once again is-- S rank. Thanks to the Rust Advent, basically me repeatedly not playing for extended periods of time and that destroyed my skill.
3. No, I don't play any sports. I don't own--or want any sports games either. The sports I do like though would probably be Baseball, Lacrosse and Hockey (canada4life)
---

@VeryButter @Zerul @MacSmitty

1. What do you do to alleviate boredom?
2. Eternal Life or Infinite Riches? Keep in mind you cannot use either side to grant yourself the other.
3. Favourite food?

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146

1. Blue.
2. iOS, definitely.
3. For as long as I can remember, my favorite flavor of ice cream has been lemon.

@G1ng3rGar1 @AlphaOmegaSplatter @ThatSquidYouKnow

1. Who's more awesome, inklings or octolings?
2. Favorite map/gamemode?
3. What's the most impressive thing you've ever done in Splatoon? ("most impressive" doesn´t necessarily mean "most kills")
(Couldn't come up with better questions, sorry)
1. Inklings
2. Saltspray Rig (sue me)
3. Noscoped an entire team with a splatter scope (I just walked in and just tapped them to death

@Rustic (yes) @G1ng3rGar1 @AlphaOmegaSplatter

1. Donald Trump? (opinions)
2. Favorite food? (sorry if it's already been asked)
3. Favorite season? (fall winter spring etc.)

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
1. What do you do to alleviate boredom?

-Play video games

2. Eternal Life or Infinite Riches? Keep in mind you cannot use either side to grant yourself the other.

Eternal Life. been playing this one in my head. being able to live forever mean i would live long enough to see the rebirth of the universe.

3. Favourite food?

-Pizza with BBQ sause, cheese, Green peppers, banana peppers, and Chicken, with garlic sause and Sweet Honey habanero sause.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Who waketh me from slumber sweet?
1. I don't really have any strong opinions of him. I mean, I think he's good to laugh at (7/11? Really?) but still. I wouldn't really have a negative or positive opinion of him. I'm Canadian, so I wouldn't really care about him that much.
2. THE FLESH OF THE LIVING Spaghetti and Maple Syrup Meatballs with Baguettes and whine, a savoury meal.
3. Winter, because I like the snow and such. It's a pleasant season that makes me peaceful, because the cold never bothered me anyway.

1. Favorite sports team?
2. Do you RP?
3. Squid parties. Yay or nay?
1. I don't have any.
2. Dude. Have you even looked at RP Square? Yes, yes I do. In fact, I'm developing another right now. :confused:
3. Ynay. Ranked is a no no. Turf is a yes yes.

---
Exhausting my questions here... but um...

@ThatSquidYouKnow @Zerul @WhoeverPostsNext!

1. Bruh, do you even lift?
2. How many languages do you know and are capable of speaking? Even if it's messy.
3. What rank in Splatoon are you?

v0idStrike_squid-kid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
dlb456network

v0idStrike_squid-kid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
dlb456network
Who waketh me from slumber sweet?

1. I don't really have any strong opinions of him. I mean, I think he's good to laugh at (7/11? Really?) but still. I wouldn't really have a negative or positive opinion of him. I'm Canadian, so I wouldn't really care about him that much.
2. THE FLESH OF THE LIVING Spaghetti and Maple Syrup Meatballs with Baguettes and whine, a savoury meal.
3. Winter, because I like the snow and such. It's a pleasant season that makes me peaceful, because the cold never bothered me anyway.

1. I don't have any.
2. Dude. Have you even looked at RP Square? Yes, yes I do. In fact, I'm developing another right now. :confused:
3. Ynay. Ranked is a no no. Turf is a yes yes.

---
Exhausting my questions here... but um...

@ThatSquidYouKnow @Zerul @WhoeverPostsNext!

1. Bruh, do you even lift?
2. How many languages do you know and are capable of speaking? Even if it's messy.
3. What rank in Splatoon are you?

1. No, but I take Taekwondo
2. English, some Spanish, and nien nien nien nien....
3. B-

I just posted a few questions so no

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Anyone can reply to these! But I'll tag back @AlphaOmegaSplatter cuz wynaut

1. Favorite pokemon?
2. How many amiibo do you own and which is your favorite?
3. Do you watch Chuggaaconroy or TheRunawayGuys?
Gladly!
1. Garchomp. Iz gud.
2. 4 of them (Mario which I lost and the 3 Splatoon Amiibos). My favorite is probably the Inkling Girl amiibo.
3. Nope, sorry.

@I don´t know, just whoever feels like answering these

1. If you had three wishes with no catches, what would you wish for (you can´t wish for more wishes and you also can´t wish to be able to wish for more wishes)?
2. Favorite music genre?
3. Favorite video game franchise ever?
(sorry if these have already been asked)

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
(Oh dear… Four different posts to respond to?)
1: What is something you're interested in that you want to introduce others to?
2: You have an unlimited amount of money to buy whatever you want, but the item(s) must start with the first letter of your name. What do you buy? (Can be username, real name, or nickname)
3: What did you last have to eat and/or drink?
  1. Splatoon!
  2. Hmm… Lots of “Industry-standard” things. :p And an “Ika tank”.
  3. Cranberry juice.
1: You come across a boy. He is scared, hiding and appears to be in possession of stolen property. What do you do?
2: Besides Splatoon, what is your favorite video game?
3: Would you rather change the world for the better in one way and be remembered forever, or change it for the better in many ways, but never be known?
  1. I honestly have no idea what I'd do.
  2. That would be a tie between the Ace Attorney series, Cities: Skylines, the Transport Tycoon series, and most of the Zelda games.
  3. Many ways but not be known—I kind of like it a little more on the peaceful and quiet side.
1. Did you plan a tag double team? if you did why and how did you do dis?
2.What board games do you play?
3.What do you think of this video?
  1. Nope!
  2. I haven't actually played a board game with anyone since about four years ago. But generally, Chess, Sorry!, and Monopoly.
  3. “No comment.”
1. Favorite color?
2. iOS or Android?
3. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
  1. Depends on who you ask. My mother says red, my friends say green. Meanwhile, my text editor, personal utilities, and website are light blue. The reality is that I have of a set of favorite colors.
  2. Linux.
  3. Um… I don't really know…
@13thGalaxy @G1ng3rGar1 @モモコ
  1. Have you written any stories?
  2. What visual novels have you played, if any?
  3. What is something you dream of doing at some point in the future?

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
1. I really like Octavio, but I actually like Octomaw the most.
2. Dynamo. I hate chargers.
3. Shiokara Bushi. Squid Sisters

@Marigi174 @G1ng3rGar1 @Rustic

1. Nope
  2. S
  3. Nope, unless u count ESports
@Achamo @ThatSquidYouKnow @Rustic
  1. U wot m8?
  2. Which would you rather have: 60 combat points and 0 rescue points, or 0 combat points and 60 rescue points?
  3. Submarines or battleships?

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
1. Panthers NFL (gee I wonder what state I live in)
2. No
3. Nay usually.

Anyone can reply to these! But I'll tag back @AlphaOmegaSplatter cuz wynaut

1. Favorite pokemon?
2. How many amiibo do you own and which is your favorite?
3. Do you watch Chuggaaconroy or TheRunawayGuys?
1.Giratina
2. 3, Inkling Squid
3. Who?

Xehias

Pro Squid
NNID
Xehias
  • What's your most hated weapon type in Splatoon?
  • Favorite Fighting Game (if you're into fighting games)?
  • Favorite Dessert?
  • Hmm, I don’t really have one, I don’t think? I have fun using any type of weapon. When it comes to dealing with them being used by opponents though, I’m kind of afraid of chargers, especially when I’m playing Dynamo as it forces me to be much more careful. Mid-flick Dynamos are the easiest targets for chargers. I guess I just don’t like the general threat of a charger being on the enemy team, especially in S+ lobbies where most of them have ridiculously good aim and reflexes.
  • Not really into fighting games, sorry! Although I did mean to give Pokkén Tournament a try.
  • Food is a bit of a weird thing for me for health reasons, but I guess those cold chocolate snacks with a milky filling are pretty good. Pretty sure this particular thing doesn’t exist in the US though.
I don’t feel like tagging people again since I just did it. Maybe next time!

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
1. YOU SUCK
2. Ice Cream
3. Summer

@ThatSquidYouKnow @v0idStrike_squid-kid @Rustic
1. Favorite sports team?
2. Do you RP?
3. Squid parties. Yay or nay?
1. Don't really watch team based sports
2. look at rp square m8
3. yay
  1. Nope
  2. S
  3. Nope, unless u count ESports
@Achamo @ThatSquidYouKnow @Rustic
  1. U wot m8?
  2. Which would you rather have: 60 combat points and 0 rescue points, or 0 combat points and 60 rescue points?
  3. Submarines or battleships?
1. Fite me 1v1 m8, I will rek u
2. B, 60 rescue
3. Sub

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
(Oh dear… Four different posts to respond to?)
  1. Have you written any stories?
  2. What visual novels have you played, if any?
  3. What is something you dream of doing at some point in the future?
(sorry)
1. Have you been snooping around my iCloud/email? Yep, mostly Mario fanfics and AUs. There is a Big Hero 6 fic hiding somewhere and a few originals, but mostly Mario.
2. Um. I don't think I follow(or have done so)
3. Being able to speak more than one language(i.e. Japanese, Italian, German, perhaps Russian)
1. HE WANTS TO BUILD A WALL (I really have no opinion about him, besides the fact that the politicians are being unprofessional on their twitters)
2. It's okay. And chicken. Probably. Or cheesecake.
3. Summer. I will live through heat waves. I hate the cold.
1. No, not good enough at any particular one (Although I do try to on NSMB2 when I'm bored)
2. B+ 80-something? Probably. Then stuff happened.
3. No.
  1. Which would you rather be forced into doing continuously until you win : fight a team of 2 SSB4 Bayonettas, 2 SSBB Meta Knights and 3 SSBM Ice Climbers in an 8-man smash using any character from across the four games or fight a team of Mega Rayquaza, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Geomancy Xerneas, SwagPlay Klefki and Extreme-Killer Arceus with a team of OU Pokémon in ORAS?
  1. In a perfect world, how would you die?
  2. If you could get one wish for absolutely anything (aside from any means of gaining infinite wishes) granted at the cost of eventually leading you to an equal amount of dispair as the hope that yiur wish created and being doomed to fight until you reach a level of dispair that leads you to become a destructive presence (a-la Madoka Magica), would you use that wish and, if yes, what would you wish for?
1. Um. Can I not do either? (The former, I guess. I don't like fighting SSBB Meta Knight)
2/other 1. I'd get raptured or die of old age. You know, 120. Or not die at all. That'd be great.
3. I'd probably not do that. Hey, do you thinking wishing for a wish with no repercussions would work?

2. Robots. Androids creep me the heck out.
3. Blue, and unlike the other guy who got thrown off the bridge, I'm confident it's blue.
---

@Achamo @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Marigi174 + since I'm the next poster @G1ng3rGar1 (sorry bout dis)

Don't care if someone asked you these already.
(Oooh, Reese's Puffs! And it's fine)
1. Dreamy Bowser?(The rainbow techno-colored one, not the huge one) ??? Or DJ Octavio. You know, I've never really thought about this. Give me some time to think about it. (Lava Piranha also makes it up there, the boss music is amazing)
2. Um
Dynamo, probably. Or an E-Liter. I really don't care, as long as I have the element of surprise(which may or may not work)
3. Split and Splat by Chirpy Chips/ABXY or Fuel the Melody(or whatever it's called) by the Squid Sisters. ABXY and Squid Sisters are always my have.

I tag each and every one of the people I just quoted(Ikaheshi can sit this one out). So @ThatSquidYouKnow @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Marigi174

1. Have you reached Splatfest Queen/King before?
2. WHen did you get Splatoon?
3. French fries or Tater tots?

Last edited:

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
  • What's your most hated weapon type in Splatoon?
  • Favorite Fighting Game (if you're into fighting games)?
  • Favorite Dessert?
  • Chargers. Not because I go up against good opponents, but because I am awful at them. (I tried one on an alt and got 1/5. The one was because another charger was also aiming at me, and we splatted each other)
  • Smash Bros. (the only one I've played so far, but it's still really fun)
  • Dessert in general.
@RamenNoodles , @Splatoon❤️ , @birdiebee
  • Any podcasts you listen to?
  • How did you do in Splatfest?
  • If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
  • Chargers. Not because I go up against good opponents, but because I am awful at them. (I tried one on an alt and got 1/5. The one was because another charger was also aiming at me, and we splatted each other)
  • Smash Bros. (the only one I've played so far, but it's still really fun)
  • Dessert in general.
@RamenNoodles , @Splatoon❤️ , @birdiebee
  • Any podcasts you listen to?
  • How did you do in Splatfest?
  • If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I listen to Ear Biscuits by Rhett and Link.
I did pretty bad and could not play much because of connection issues. I got to Spongebob Fiend.
I would like to be able to shapeshift so I could have any powers.

I don;t know who to tag but when I do ill come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom