• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Tag

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
I haven't asked questions in some time... Don't mind if I do now.
@DualQuelcher @Hero of Lime @Ansible @SyMag @Achamo @MacSmitty and anyone who wants to answer those.
1. Welcome to The Salty Spitoon! How tough are ya?
2. Best superpower to have in your opinion? (You can make up your own)
3. Most useless superpower to have in your opinion? (You can also make up your own here)
4. Rock, paper, scissors! What do you pick against your foe?
5. Best cake/sweet thing you ever ate?

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
@DualQuelcher @Hero of Lime @Ansible @SyMag @Achamo @MacSmitty and anyone who wants to answer those.
3. Most useless superpower to have in your opinion? (You can also make up your own here)
1. How am I, how tough am I?! Ummmmmmmmm.....I went like 10/0 with an Aerospray RG before. That's pretty cool I hope.
2. Control over time. Backwards, forwards, freezing time, slowing it down, speeding it up, etc.
3. The ability to make one of your fingernails invisible for 3 seconds, but only on Tuesdays.
4. Scissors!
5. One of my favorites, something I may never get to have ever again, was some amazing green tea ice cream I used to get at a Chinese Restaurant my family and I would go to. One time we went there, and they said the manufacturer had closed shop. That was pretty sad.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
1. Look at me, now look at your gun, now look back a me. I'm waving this sword around like it's nothing, and I am the chosen one by Iwata and riding on a Wolf Link. I'd say I'm pretty tough. I'm probably going to switch this tomorrow though.
2. To steal superpowers when other people have super powers in the world!
3. To steal superpowers when there are no superpowers in the world!
4. Shoot!
5. Cake?

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
Somebody has to make questions:
@SyMag, @G1ng3rGar1, @Ikaheishi, @Ansible, @Babycowland, @Reila, @Hero of Lime, @SurrealSquid, and @Achamo:
1. If you like steaks, how do you like them, and if you're vegetarian or vegan (tell me which if you are), how do you like your veggies? Salted, boiled, etc. You can answer this whether or not you're a vegan or vegetarian if you'd like.
2. Shirts as pajamas. Yes or no?
3. If you look up your username on Google, what is the first thing that comes up? Do this for Bing too.
1. Believe it or not, I don't eat cow. That said, I'm not really a vegetarian since I eat fish (though no squid, haha). I guess that makes a pescetarian. As for how I like my veggies, I don't know that I really have a strong preference.
2. Sure, if that's what you want to wear.
3. My twitter account is the first thing that comes up in Google and Bing, despite the fact that I hardly ever use it.

So questions! For hm... @Ikaheishi, @DualQuelcher, @Babycowland
1. What is your favorite game and why?
2. If you could live somewhere else in the world, where would it be?
3. Did you ever rage when playing Splatoon? If so, why? What happened to make you tilt?
1. That's a really tough question. I have a bunch of favorites. Majora's Mask, Pikmin 2, Brawl, Super Mario 3D World, SoulSilver, Sploon, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and New Leaf are definitely all up there. I used to be really into Phantasy Star Online too, but I haven't played it in quite some time. As for why I like those games, they either have amazing multiplayer (Brawl, 3D World, Sploon, PSO), a really cool/unique setting (Majora's Mask, Pikmin 2, SoulSilver), tons of content (Majora's Mask, Brawl, SoulSilver, New Leaf), memorable characters (Majora's Mask, Pikmin 2, Superstar Saga), awesome music (all of them, basically), or a combination of that stuff. I guess the biggest reason why I like them is because I find them really fun and have fond memories of playing them all.
2. I don't know. That's not something I think about very often. I guess I'm just boring like that...
3. Back when I was playing ranked a ton, I got pretty frustrated sometimes, usually when I got bumped down a rank (or 2) after a bad string of losses/DCes. I found come from behind losses on splat zones especially annoying, since I wasn't a fan of that mode to begin with and didn't like how random it felt sometimes. I've grown to appreciate that mode more now though.

@Ansible, @G1ng3rGar1, @Hero of Lime
1) What's your favorite fast food place?
2) If you could have one Sploon gear ability in real life, which one would you want and why?
3) If you could be a Sploon special, which one would you be and why?

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
1) What's your favorite fast food place?
2) If you could have one Sploon gear ability in real life, which one would you want and why?
3) If you could be a Sploon special, which one would you be and why?
1. While it's not usually "fast" due to long lines, In n Out Burger is a real I love to indulge in. Also a sucker for Del Taco.
2. I love running a lot for exercise, so I guess run speed, given I can make up the rules that it also gives you better stamina.
3. Bubbler, because I love to annoy people. ;) (Probably Kraken though, since it's the only special that resembles a living thing.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom