• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Takings Inkling Commissions!

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Oh wowie! Sorry I have been on vacation so I havent been able to view comments and such. But I should be back to work tomorrow! Thank you everyone for your support! And for the list! It really helps me out :D
You're welcome, I hope you enjoyed your vacation. We love your art (still) and I'm sure everyone will be delighted to support you in any way we can. Ask me or G1ng3rgar1 if you need another list!!

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Moved the list over to Page 4!

Topazrekerboy (1st request) - DONE
MacSmitty (1st request) - DONE
Rustic (1st request) - DONE
Rockenberg (1st request) - DONE
⭐Zapfish⭐ (1st request) - DONE
KPMG Squid (1st request) - DONE
Posso (1st request) - DONE
Rockenberg (2nd request) - DONE
MacSmitty (2nd request) - DONE
Aori (1st request) - DONE

Congrats, SupaRamen! All done for now. :)

Last edited:

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
If you are still wanting a commission, please send the reference pics asap! If not I will have to give it to someone else. Thank you :)
Here's the reference for my inkling!

And here's my friend's!

Is it ok if I ask you draw them hugging? Other than that feel free to be creative!

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid

Attachments

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
Update***
Due to a severe thunderstorm yesterday, I had lost my progress with some commissions. Please be patient as I redo them! Forgive me for this delay.

AlexCobalt

Inkling
NNID
AlexCobalt
Yes! You can find my contact info in the description of this thread along with FAQ about my commissions.
Thankyou. do you want me to email you the info, and if so, do I include reference pics in the email? Or would you rather I go through your store? either is fine by me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom