• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Takings Inkling Commissions!

Posso

Senior Squid
NNID
Minty_Blaziken
These drawings are actually amazing, they remind me of the mario and luigi dream world art style. I was also wondering if there were any open slots that Rockenburg pitched in for? If the slot's open, I'll ask him personally before giving my request since I know how daunting it can be to buy something for a stranger over the internet.

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd
These drawings are actually amazing, they remind me of the mario and luigi dream world art style. I was also wondering if there were any open slots that Rockenburg pitched in for? If the slot's open, I'll ask him personally before giving my request since I know how daunting it can be to buy something for a stranger over the internet.
You're all set. You don't have to ask me.
This goes for anyone else who wants to use an open slot, too.

Posso

Senior Squid
NNID
Minty_Blaziken
As for my request:
Eye color: Teal
Skin color: The second lightest of the Splatoon options
Gear: Snorkel mask, Layered anchor LS and Orange arrows (All gear is shown in the below image)
Ink color: The default blue on the male inkling amiibo
Pose: Like the one attached but rotated slightly anticlockwise so that he's not as horizontal, whilst shooting a dual squelcher to the left with a playful expression ( If the expression makes as much sense to you as it does to me, just do whatever you feel is suitable)
Let me know if you need anything clarified and thank you so much to yourself and Rockenburg :D

Attachments

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
As for my request:
Gear: Snorkel mask, Layered anchor LS and Orange arrows (All gear is shown in the below image)
Pose: Like the one attached but rotated slightly anticlockwise so that he's not as horizontal, whilst shooting a dual squelcher to the left with a playful expression ( If the expression makes as much sense to you as it does to me, just do whatever you feel is suitable)
Let me know if you need anything clarified and thank you so much to yourself and Rockenburg :D
Hey! I will get your sketch done sometime today ~ヾ(^∇^) But I will not be able to have it fully finished til after the 27th since I will be on holiday! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posso

Senior Squid
NNID
Minty_Blaziken
Hey! I will get your sketch done sometime today ~ヾ(^∇^) But I will not be able to have it fully finished til after the 27th since I will be on holiday! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Not a problem at all, thank you for doing this ;)

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
As for my request:
Sorry it took awhile I've been quite busy lately ( ; w ; )/ but here is a rough sketch!

Attachments

Posso

Senior Squid
NNID
Minty_Blaziken
Just finished! If there are any edits needed please inform me!
I just noticed that there is a little orange dot, pretty far left of the eyes. I've tried using ms paint to remove it myself, but it ends up saving it with a white background. So I was wondering if you could erase it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom