• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Bragging Thread

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I went 18-0 one time, but I have a feeling that it will probably never happen again haha. Point wise I think 1,400 or so is the most I've gotten.

PerfektNerD

The Villain You Need
NNID
Perfekt
Damn I thought I was good but I guess not. I have yet to break 1300, though I dominate most matches with the Krak-On Roller. Also love trolling with inkstrikes via the Aerospray RG.

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
Got a "oh baby a triple!" kill. Sometimes it's not a good idea to be grouped together like that.

PikaThePikachu

Inkling
NNID
Comite
I've actually got a video of me going 22-0 on launch day in game with the .52 Gal in Walleye. I scored 1256p that game, too. It pretty much just involves me holding mid while my team pushes or supports the hold. Granted, quality is pretty bad cause of potato cam, but it's still watchable none the less.

(Audio is a bit off-topic and mature, btw.)

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Ah, I was wondering where this thread was.

I was going out on turf war Blackbelly skatepark yesterday, and did my usual rollout that puts me facing where their halfpipes from their base end (or begin from my perspective), which is usually where I like to set up shop early on so people don't go around us there and so I can also keep an eye to the right of myself and the big cylinder thing, while looking for openings and etcetra. So anyway, I just do my usual shtick there and rack up a few kills and keep us from getting flanked, and then the enemy team starts sending their ENTIRE lineup through there for some reason. So for about the second half of the match, my teammates are off doing something and I'm over here 1 v 4ing the entire enemy team on the choke. And they keep getting rekt over and over and over again until the end of the match, where I have some ridiculous kill score and 0 deaths. Their entire team just kept dying to me over and over. It was a squidicide. And then I went to play squid race to cool down from that epicness.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
yesterday i went 25-2 in bb skatepark with the e-liter i died twice because i was laughing maniacally at how silly it is and at long the range is on that gun.still managed to score 1,300 at the end being the top on my team. my trigger finger hurt after that though :(

WydrA

Inkling Commander
Think this thread is better suited for the multiplayer boards. It's not really made to promote particularly competitive discussion, just talk about multiplayer matches in general by the looks of it...

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
I got 1501 with the Ink Brush yesterday, which might be my highest score as far as I can recall

I <33 the brush

Chiro

Inkster Jr.
The second day i've played, i scored 1321(1621 points if i won) points with Aerospray RG, but my team lost because some boy dcd :(
My higest kill rate is 16-1/ 11-0 through(Rip Aerosprays vs Gals/Rollers/Krakens)

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
There are times when the team starts to get pushed back so i say "to kracken shell with it" and charge ahead and paint whatever ground i can see recklessly - 7 out of 10 times that will win the match for us because it means they can also super jump beyond the rivals.

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
I think it was two days ago, our team was getting rekt on the Rig map, and somehow at the last second I painted enough to lead by .1%
Then yesterday we were at the Port, getting ret again and remaining behind the other team like usual, but I invade the enemy's base and use the god-like ROF of the Aerospray to claim a large number of the opposing team's base, scoring a win.

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
I don't have an outragous score to show right now, but I saved the ****ing day in Ranked. Urchin Underpass. The match was very fierce and even and the zone has been constantly switching. Somehow though we were on the brink of losing - we had 20 or 30 seconds left on the counter with a bit of extra time, they had the zone and their counter was almost zooming over to zero, and to make things worse we all died simultanously. While my team mates fight back the front (the enemies were almost invading our space), I decided to stay back and quickly farm my special. I used my inkstrike on the zone, the enemy counter stopped on 4, my team pushes through and takes the zome. We get into overtime and could defend the zone long enough to take the lead and win.

inkstrike ex machina, bitches!

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
I think I met TKBreezy, a awesome commentator in Smash, in Splatoon yesterday. He was level 20, and was really good.
Hopefully he wasn't a impersonator.

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
A brag for someone else.

I had someone on the opposite team have around 1300 points, and they lost. I don't know how he got so much on a losing team AND without an aerospray. It was insane and that dude is awesome.

Cthulhu

Inkster Jr.
Got 1586 with the inkbrush, but my team lost somehow... coulda been such a high score D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom