The Bragging Thread

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
I brag a lot.

Went on Solo Ranked earlier, ya know, Walleye Zones. My team got wiped 3 times in a row. 3 times! And yet, through to power of teamwork, we got the swift KO while they were at 6.

Xehias

Pro Squid
NNID
Xehias
Just got 17/8 with the Tempered Dynamo in a rough Piranha Pit Zones match. The opponents kept us on lockdown for the beginning of the match, but somehow the tide turned roughly halfway through.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Managed 2 comebacks on BlackBelly Tower Control. Both of the matches played the same: The enemy team gets a massive head lead before we bring on the defense, and then we get on the tower to make some points before getting overwhelmed by the other team. The cycle of Splatting and being Splatted continues until the last seconds of the match where we wipe out the whole team, and then get on the tower to head to their side. While my teammates are on the tower, I switch on my Bubbler, as I was using a Splattershot Jr, and took out any forces that were going to kill my teammates, and eventually we took the lead and won.
Also the other match landed me back in S Rank again.

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
I got a wipe (sort of, not all appeared on the bottom at once, but it was a wipe) on my alt with the refurbished mini during zones, easily won. Also,
I FINALLY REACHED S+!!!!!
It took over 4 months and the fresh squiffer, best weapon ever, but I made it! And I went 10-4 with an offensive squiffer! Finally!

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
Wow..So this just happened..Ok so we had like plenty of time, so that's neat and all, but it was on Rainmaker, lkike literally a minute or so ago..Using the Ovtobrush (I think that's the one lol) and I got my team mate up to the goal point, and raight before he could make it up, he got splatted, so I avenged him and splatted that enemy, then quickly poped the bubble grabbed that sucker and dodged the one dude firing at me and made it up the goal with one hit left (Like, in one more hit I woulda been splatted, but I made it JUST in time). BEST PLAY EVER!!

Xehias

Pro Squid
NNID
Xehias
Yesterday, I dropped back to S because I was too stubborn to stop playing despite my losing streak. I didn’t play well on Zones today either, but turns out getting back to S+ rank was just a matter of picking up the Krak-on in Rainmaker again. I had a ton of amazing games on both Port Mackerel and Camp Triggerfish, getting great K/D ratios and placing Beakons everywhere, including right behind the enemy spawn in Camp Triggerfish. I spent a minute there, watching the enemy team respawn and drop down, because I couldn’t really find a way to get easy splats from where I was (the spawn shield was hindering my movement). Many times, I served as a superjump point/backup when my team got wiped, allowing us to quickly recover. S+ is where good support can really shine!

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
I think the speed buff helped Seekers a lot more than I realized it would, I've been getting a good amount of splats with them! (Some of that is probably due to people not knowing how to deal with them, though-I saw a charger who backed up from the seeker while swimming until they were corned and got hit, and a splatling whose only method of avoiding them was the use their bubbler-Easy to get when they didn't have one.)

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
Lost my S due to a bad stream of events. On my way back up, H-3 D ate entire teams alive. I don't think I've ever wiped that many teams with an H-3 Nozzlenose in my entire time spent playing the game. I'm talking quad splats every other round in A+ rooms. That said, I have regained my S. Now I just have to regain my S+.

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
I reached max with my beloved squelcher. Not at all important, but it shows how obsessed I am :p
Do I just not play much? I think that I play a lot but I only have one weapon with 200,000+ and two others with 100,000+ and only four others with 50,000+. Do other people have max points on their weapons? Literally the most points I have is 253,386 on the .96 deco, and I don't use it much any more!

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It ought to be a well-known fact by now that a team with a disconnected player is in for a hellish experience at best, especially if the guy drops out before the match even begins. Such was the case in one Splatfest match on Bluefin Depot earlier this evening... or so I thought. Not only did our team successfully prevent the other team from spawncamping us to oblivion, we actually managed to win the match with greater than a 5% lead! Mad props to my teammates, whoever they were (I've sadly forgotten).

Speaking of players being credit to team... when I'm the lowest-scoring player on the team, and yet I've inked at least 1000p worth of turf... I can only imagine how well my teammates did. Kinda makes me wish that they showed each player's turf score in Splatfests as well as their K/D ratio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom