• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The character(s) in the above avatar are after you. What do you do?

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
She is after me, right? I'd expect she is running after me WHILE smiling like that!
Run. Far away.
Although I would wave once, because it's still Laura!

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
*throws a shoe at @DualQuelcher's head*

I main the Splatershot! Its sub is the burst bomb, and its special is bomb rush!
*Dodges shoe* You do? I thought you mained the tentetek like everyone else :p. I know you do use it with us but I wasn't sure if you use it in ranked to get to S. You don't use bomb range up though, do you?

Last edited:

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
The magical wand that all Koopalings have except B. Junes and that Lemmy uses to either make his new yellow star ball bigger, summon other balls, and make Bowser bigger.
Point out that it isn't Describe the Avatar Above You
(I went on a laptop and it looks fine, I did adjust it a little bit)

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Ink and run! :scared:

*Dodges shoe* You do? I thought you mained the tentetek like everyone else :p. I know you do use it with us but I wasn't sure if you use it in ranked to get to S. You don't use bomb range up though, do you?
You're on my friend list, check SplatNet. I don't even have the Tentetek. You'll also see the Splattershot is at the top of the list.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Ink and run! :scared:

You're on my friend list, check SplatNet. I don't even have the Tentetek. You'll also see the Splattershot is at the top of the list.
Sorry I thought you used the Tentetek in ranked when it really mattered and the regular one with us and ranked when it didn't matter as much. Hand over my Berry Splattershot Pro to Ika in defeat...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom