• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The character(s) in the above avatar are after you. What do you do?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Yeah, I saw that. But what could the weapons in TF2 (which takes place in 1968, mind you) possibly do against the futuristic and crazy weapons/abilities the heroes in Overwatch have?

Eh, chargers have more range than splattershot pros. This should be easy.
You say that like you're actually going to be able to snipe me :rolleyes:. Plus I have bombs + bomb range up = More Range.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
That's after me? But she looks so adorable and harmless... I might as well continue doing what I was doing without a care in the world.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
That's after me? But she looks so adorable and harmless... I might as well continue doing what I was doing without a care in the world.
Hey...I can be frightening.
Whatcha gonna do? Watcha gonna do? Watcha gonna do when Dude cames for you? Also, SPLAT ANYONE WHO WOOMYS OR DOES A SQUID PARTY!!! THIS WAS NOT CREATED TO BE A CASUAL GAME! THIS IS NINTENDO DANG IT, AND THEY ONLY MAKE COMPETITIVE GAMES! WHO CARES ABOUT "FUN" and "HELP SQUID LEARN"? ALL YOU DO IS CRUSH THE DREAMS OF THE INNOCENT AND SPLAT THEM UNTIL THEY RAGE QUIT LIKE SMASH! I honestly can't believe there are people like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom