The character(s) in the above avatar are after you. What do you do?

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
We encounter again!
I dunno..
I think we've known each other long enough to becomes friends at this point.
Perhaps try asking him for sniping lessons.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I guess with that stare, it might be a tad eerie..
Stare back perhaps..

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Fly away on a Pokemon. Surely she can't catch me in the air.

Joasa

Depressed Squid
*pulls an ultra ball out of my hat and activates the key stone on my wristband* go, mega Salamence, let's get them and steal their candy and break up the eminent make-out session.

I should note my Salamence is shiny and has 5 perfect IVs and an ideal nature, for those who play competitively. Her name is Mavis and she's the star of my team <3

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
She LOOKS innocent, but so are a lot of things these days..
I'd probably not make eye contact, just to be safe.

*pulls an ultra ball out of my hat and activates the key stone on my wristband* go, mega Salamence, let's get them and steal their candy and break up the eminent make-out session.

I should note my Salamence is shiny and has 5 perfect IVs and an ideal nature, for those who play competitively. Her name is Mavis and she's the star of my team <3
You are SO adorable!!
Nice Salamence you have there.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Meanwhile there´s nerds like me who have a full box of perfectly trained Pokemon, with EVs, 5 IVs, nature and everything... breeding the perfect Pokemon is a tedious, but rewarding experience. The star of the box is my perfect Garchomp (because Garchomp is my favorite Pokémon). Congrats on your Salamence being shiny on top of having perfect stats. Makes me wonder if it´s legit or not.

I think they might be a little too busy staring at each other to notice me...

Joasa

Depressed Squid
Meanwhile there´s nerds like me who have a full box of perfectly trained Pokemon, with EVs, 5 IVs, nature and everything... breeding the perfect Pokemon is a tedious, but rewarding experience. The star of the box is my perfect Garchomp (because Garchomp is my favorite Pokémon). Congrats on your Salamence being shiny on top of having perfect stats. Makes me wonder if it´s legit or not
She hatched in 63 eggs, and I was so happy. The only downside is that she has her HA, and the standard ability is much better with the mega. My first competitive shiny was a 4 IV Skarmory, and she alone has swept battle spot teams in singles. I used to have an hour bus ride, both to school and back, so I would just breed shinies and competitive mons nonstop. I have a 6IV Dragonite, and a ton more that I've bred. I Pokebanked everything over to my copy of Moon, but I really haven't had time to just sit and breed. I'm not really much of a battler, I just breed primarily.

Wonder if he can teach this roller main how to use a charger. I've been trying to learn for a while but I'm just about the worst sniper in inksistence

And @Achamo DON'T CALL ME CUTE

Last edited:

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
She hatched in 63 eggs, and I was so happy. The only downside is that she has her HA, and the standard ability is much better with the mega. My first competitive shiny was a 4 IV Skarmory, and she alone has swept battle spot teams in singles. I used to have an hour bus ride, both to school and back, so I would just breed shinies and competitive mons nonstop. I have a 6IV Dragonite, and a ton more that I've bred. I Pokebanked everything over to my copy of Moon, but I really haven't had time to just sit and breed. I'm not really much of a battler, I just breed primarily.
I´m also more of a breeder-I only play online battles occasionally and am currently taking on the Battle Tree in Pokémon Sun with Breloom, Volcarona and Garchomp (16 straight wins so far, my first attempt). The Pokémon I got the luckiest with is my Aegislash, which has 5 IVs in every stat and 0 IVs in speed, which is ideal because of its ability. Got really lucky on that one (it attacks both physically and specially, so I needed perfect IVs in Attack and Special Attack).
And there´s that one shiny Riolu I got on accident with the Masuda method (breeding Pokémon from games in 2 different languages). It was the very first egg that hatched! I don´t know what the odds were, but they must´ve been very low. Too bad it only had one IV, but is was nice nonetheless.

As for tips on how to use chargers, there´s not that many, except use motion controls and practice a lot. A lower sensitivity (like -1.5) is usually better for chargers, but that´s personal preference. Also practice tracking your opponent´s movements and predicting where they are, and never miss a chance to snipe an opponent foolish enough to jump in the air or off a ledge when you have your sights on them. Those are the easy targets. Good gear effects on chargers are Damage up (used to be a lot better, but is still viable), defense up (for sniper duels), and ink saver main or sub (depending on the weapon). Run speed up is especially good with the Squiffer and Bamboozler, and you might want to run some swim speed up for E-Liters because of the swim speed penalty while using them.
Everything else is just practice, really.

Sorry for my blabbering, back to the thread...

Unless she sneaks up on me, she should not be hard to face.

Joasa

Depressed Squid
I´m also more of a breeder-I only play online battles occasionally and am currently taking on the Battle Tree in Pokémon Sun with Breloom, Volcarona and Garchomp (16 straight wins so far, my first attempt). The Pokémon I got the luckiest with is my Aegislash, which has 5 IVs in every stat and 0 IVs in speed, which is ideal because of its ability. Got really lucky on that one (it attacks both physically and specially, so I needed perfect IVs in Attack and Special Attack).
And there´s that one shiny Riolu I got on accident with the Masuda method (breeding Pokémon from games in 2 different languages). It was the very first egg that hatched! I don´t know what the odds were, but they must´ve been very low. Too bad it only had one IV, but is was nice nonetheless.

As for tips on how to use chargers, there´s not that many, except use motion controls and practice a lot. A lower sensitivity (like -1.5) is usually better for chargers, but that´s personal preference. Also practice tracking your opponent´s movements and predicting where they are, and never miss a chance to snipe an opponent foolish enough to jump in the air or off a ledge when you have your sights on them. Those are the easy targets. Good gear effects on chargers are Damage up (used to be a lot better, but is still viable), defense up (for sniper duels), and ink saver main or sub (depending on the weapon). Run speed up is especially good with the Squiffer and Bamboozler, and you might want to run some swim speed up for E-Liters because of the swim speed penalty while using them.
Everything else is just practice, really.

Sorry for my blabbering, back to the thread...

Unless she sneaks up on me, she should not be hard to face.
I used a sub-punch Breloom and managed to get a perfect score in the Battle Test. I have a Volcorona, but I still have yet to EV train it. Frankly, in many cases the AI is harder than other players because they can pick from a pool of flawless Pokémon specifically designed to counter your team. I just got to the Battle Tree. I've been trying to get that on an Aegislash myself. I have a 0 speed Ditto and everything.

I was actually working to breed perfect IVs from a female Japanese Trapinch to a male so I could breed the stats onto a Larvesta and I got two consecutive (well there was one in between) shiny Trapinches. The irony is, this was after I MM'd nearly 700 Dratinis with no luck, and gave up because they took forever to hatch. My 6IV Dragonite came from that batch though.

Wait for him to go into his scope then roll over him

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Sneak away while they're distracted, and then proceed to jump off a cliff and 360 no-scope them

spoxbox

Full Squid
NNID
Spoxbox
Not really sure what he's supposed to be, but i think i see swords on his back so things aren't looking good for me...

Also i feel obligated to participate in the Pokemon nerdiness: I've done a lot of pokemon breeding, I've got about 2 boxes full of perfect 5 IV pokemon, 2 perfect 6 IV ones, (1 is a goomy and the other is a miltank) and I've only bred 1 shiny pokemon which was completely on accident (it was also a goomy lol.) My greatest creation would probably be either my Perfect 5 HA Goodra with egg move Acid Armor holding leftovers, or my perfect 5 Heracross with it's HA (Moxie).

I also do a lot of Battle Tree multi battles with a close friend but we've never reached that 50 streak (our highest record is 43.) We've been trying since Black and White 2's Battle Subway lol.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
I also do a lot of Battle Tree multi battles with a close friend but we've never reached that 50 streak (our highest record is 43.) We've been trying since Black and White 2's Battle Subway lol.
Yeah, those battle tests where you need to win many times in a row are complete bullsquit at times. The game punishes you for doing well and sends the exact counters to your Pokémon at you.

He´s looking somewhere else... well, an unaware target is an easy one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom