• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Class Zero Squids are recruiting!!!!!! (Competitive team)

Ear7hQuak3

Inkling
NNID
Ear7hQuak3
Hey,
I'm an S/S+ player and I would love a chance to try out. My NNID is Ear7hQuak3, same with my Skype. Thanks in advance.

CZS GOKU

Full Squid
NNID
taketheD
What time zone are you guys in? I forgot to ask that. Ok, i will be on most of the day after dinner! You guys will do your tryouts today! Do you guys want to do a private battle,turf,or squad? what do you guys prefer?

CZS GOKU

Full Squid
NNID
taketheD
Its been very hard me to play lately because im graduating high school soon and I had a lot of homework and projects for school. Please list the time i will promise you a tryout today.

CZS GOKU

Full Squid
NNID
taketheD
Salt and prey(you and your friend) and Eartquak3 whats your main weapons? Add me guys on Skype. My skype is kingdedede78

Ear7hQuak3

Inkling
NNID
Ear7hQuak3
.96 Gal/ Tentatek but I'm comfortable with anything that's not a roller or charger. Also I'm the same boat as you for school, so if another day works better next week, probably Friday or Saturday, that would be great. Oh, and I'm EDT.

Squidforce13

Full Squid
NNID
keagantriforce
I can play about 3:30-5:00 CST if your still interested. I also have skype now.

Last edited:

Spray_n_Prey

Inkling
NNID
piisces
I main blasters, primarily the Rapid and Luna series, and my friend mains the .96 gal, custom Jet squelcher, and sometimes the heavy splatling. I am in Central time and my friend is Pacific time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom