• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Class Zero Squids are recruiting!!!!!! (Competitive team)

Spray_n_Prey

Inkling
NNID
piisces
okay, I believe the skype request has been sent (if not, I am clueless with skype, so you could just add me, xpiiscesx )

SirRosalina

Full Squid
NNID
Wariogold
Not sure if you are still holding tryouts, if you are I would love to join! I'm S+ and my NNID is Wariogold. I have competitive experience from the clan Ink Between Worlds and would like to tryout. Thanks for the possible opportunity! (in case you need this skype is sirrozalina)

Kyro413413

Inkling
NNID
Kyrin28
I'm the leader of the class zero squids! Please leave a reply,your rank,and your nnid if you are interested in a tryout. We have been doing a lot of clan wars,scrimmages, and we entered a tournament yesterday. We are looking for skilled players. You have to be A+ and above. You need to have skype if you want to be in this clan. I hope you squiddos are interested iabout trying out for CZS!!!

Hey how may I join CZs

CZS GOKU

Full Squid
NNID
taketheD
Sir Rosalina do you have skype and whats your main weapon? Sure you guys can tryout. Kyro you are the squidbagger right? LOL.

Can I join your clan I am S rank level 50 my main is the kelp splatterscope and my alternative is the tri slosher but I do not have skype can I still join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom