• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (Character Sheets)

Cephalobro

Is it okay if i want to do a coroika character who specifically doesn't have a personality and make him my own
That's totally fine with me, I will need to finish "The Escape from Octo Valley" first since story-focused RPs are surprisingly hard to run. But if it doesn't get finished in time, I will be considering starting the Salmonid invasion RP even if the former one isn't finished.

Cephalobro

Well, since the invasion is going to take place in Inkopolis, then any character is viable to join in.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
(Just keep reloading , so they don't hate me. Because they know I'm just trying to write so dirty, they think I'm writing dirty, they think I'm writing dirty, they think I'm writing dirty but I'm just regular dirty. DON"T ASK!)

Edit on sanitised Queenie.
Ink and eye colour: sanitised blue
Personality: ???
Whereabouts: unknown and has broke free from sanatization
Backstory: went looking for her team in the Deep-sea Metro and ended up sanitised Somehow, Emperor found a way to make her as normal. She had no memories of fighting him or gloves. Gloves never really speaks about having to beat the life out of his girlfriend nor emperor with his cousin.

Last edited:

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
(How did I manage to make 3 Olivia forms?!?!?!?! Anyway here another just cause.)
Name(s): Alicia, Ryde

Species: Ringed Octoling (Ryde) Crimson Octoling (Alicia)

Gender(s): Female (Alicia) Male (Ryde

Ink Color(s): Purple (Ryde) Blue Teal (Alicia)

Eye color(s): Green and Blue (Alicia) Amber yellow and orange (Ryde)

Age(s): 15 (Both Alicia and Ryde)

Appearance(s): Punk Yellows, Inky white rider, studio headphones, Braid and 2 extra tentacles hanging (Alicia). Octo tee, Rina squidkid IV, squidlife headphones

Personality(ies): Bold and confident with no shame. She likes watching people suffer which annoys Olivia. (Alicia.) Kind and caring but quiet.

Backround(s): Alicia ran away with Olivia (Her sister) when they were younger, she was neglected (Alicia). He never met he's family and he used to live with the sisters when they escaped. They all took care of each other. Ryde has "feelings" for Olivia but he's never told her (Ryde).

Last edited:

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
This thread will be for character roster, you can register as many characters as you want. An example of a character sheet will be provided below. (The example given will count as my registration as well).
Name(s): Olivia

Species: Crimson Octoling

Gender(s): Female

Ink Color(s): Red

Eye color(s): Green and Blue

Age(s): 15

Appearance(s): Covers her green eye with a tentacle, wears a inky black rider, octophones, and punk cherries.
backstory(ies): She got neglected as a child which caused her to have anxiety. She ran away from home when she was 10.

Personality(ies): Shy and quiet. Her anxiety doesn't let her be social. But she can be quite the troublemaker. (She wants friends...)

Last edited:

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Name: Olivia
Ink color: Red
Eye color: Blue and green
Appearance: Covers green eye with tentacle, inky black rider, octophone, Punk cherries. (Crimson octoling)
Backstory: She ran away from home when she was 10. She was neglected which caused her to have anxiety.
Personality: Shy but troublesome.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Name(s): Benett, Bryce, Jack

Species: Crimson octoling, human

Gender(s):male

Ink Color(s):red, Green

Eye color(s): green, Yellow, red

Age(s):19, 17, 4,000

Appearance(s):6'10" crimson octoling who betrays the crimson octarian society. (Benett) And 6'8"(Bryce), 5'8" a very weird looking unsinkable inkling is wo the crimson thought he was.

Backstory(ies): was once an elite crimson octoling until he had heard of the plans to invade peaceful lands and just left without any notice
(Benett) was abandoned by his parents and was the first outside friend of Benett (Bryce), one of the last mammals to survive the mass extinction of humanity.

Personality(ies): usually energetic around people he knows but shy around others he doesn't know, and can quite be naive sometimes. (both), a very scared person and is really shy, will possibly bend one of your arms back until it hurts if felt threatened. (Jack)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Mainly wears his octoling armour but wears a splatfest tee replica with the high-low tops and the crust bucket visor

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Abby

Crimson Octoling

orange

female

red pupils with a blu iris

was trained to be an assassin and was caught by the Crimson during an assassination plot on Bennet (before he switched sides) and missed and was shot on the leg by Bennet.

a very calm octoling and can get angered very easily

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Akami
Octoling (a hacked one)
Is rumored to be one of the strongest agent 4 head canons in the world
Got brainwashed by Blankmatron to take on a alter ego form called Echo
Is very peppy and fun

Bennet

Inkling Cadet