• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Inkling Barber Shop (What hairstyle will you use?)

Which hairstyle?

• Total voters

BloodWingdAngel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BloodWingedAngel
Female short hair, see my pfp. I knew the second I saw the hairstyle that I wanted it on my Inkling, way back when the switch teaser trailer came out and we didn't even know Splatoon 2 was confirmed to be in development. I got the long pants to.

NNID
drew28
Was never a fan of the Inkling Boy design. In Splatoon 1 I stuck to the girl with the classic hair. In this game I'm using Inkling Girl with the comb over.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I've been switching (slight pun intended) between the Classic Girl style and the Mini tentacles or as the poll says Bob cut. I love the classic look so much it's hard for me not to use it, but I really like the short hair version too.

Luminario

Full Squid
I wish there was a braided option too. The squids have 6 tentacles, that's perfect for at least a twin braid look.

I also wish the girl bun stuck out the back of some hats like the boy comb-over ponytail does. It would have been a nice detail that makes it look less like the bob-cut look.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
It's funny that this thread has just popped up again, because I've come across something very interesting regarding player hair styles.

Now, I think it's best to take things like this with a grain of salt until confirmation, but they look pretty legit for the most part. The second from the left looks a tad iffy to me,(it may just be the angle) but still pretty good. Real or not, I expect more hair styles to come in the future for this game, and these would be fine additions. They are all very cute and different than what we have already.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Bobcut.
I like my hair short, although I wish that there was one that was short yet kinda spiky too.

Luminario

Full Squid
It's funny that this thread has just popped up again, because I've come across something very interesting regarding player hair styles.

Now, I think it's best to take things like this with a grain of salt until confirmation, but they look pretty legit for the most part. The second from the left looks a tad iffy to me,(it may just be the angle) but still pretty good. Real or not, I expect more hair styles to come in the future for this game, and these would be fine additions. They are all very cute and different than what we have already.
I don't really buy it cause there are too many noticeable faults. You can see the loop of the bun hairstyle in the first one, the second and third hairstyles both use the girl combover hair tentacle and the fourth has Marie's fringe with the underside not being grey. I'd be thrilled if they added in a few new hairstyles, especially something like the second one, since more customisation options are always a good idea. Hopefully if the Octolings become playable they bring more hairstyles along too.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215

Those look too elaborate to be real. Almost every last piece of headgear would hide them, or they'd have horrible clipping issues.

Switch Friend Code
SW-7067-7083-1429

I typically use the F Comb Over, but this ponytail is 11/10. *glances at my pfp for no particular reason* Aaaanyway, the rest are neat too! :D Reeeaaally hope these are real.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I don't really buy it cause there are too many noticeable faults. You can see the loop of the bun hairstyle in the first one, the second and third hairstyles both use the girl combover hair tentacle and the fourth has Marie's fringe with the underside not being grey. I'd be thrilled if they added in a few new hairstyles, especially something like the second one, since more customisation options are always a good idea. Hopefully if the Octolings become playable they bring more hairstyles along too.
Those look too elaborate to be real. Almost every last piece of headgear would hide them, or they'd have horrible clipping issues.
All good points. I've always been bad about spotting issue with fakes. But if Nintendo just so happens to need ideas for more hairs styles...by all means take these!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Personally, it feels fanmade than a leak or official concept. But I wouldn't have too much against it if it became reality... other than not having my beehive hairdo!

Would like some better "hair" options for the boys too as none of the current ones I'm not really feelin.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969

One thing that i also notice is that some of them have eyelashes(or rather, eyelash-like marks). Is that something new or did some of the existing hairstyles also change the eyelashes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom