• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Least Favored Weapon That You Have Tried.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Scope chargers in general. I am more inclined to use the short range chargers like Bamboozler and Squiffer or the Splat Charger when I am in my masochistic days. Scoping is uncomfortable, it feels unnatural and too restricting to me. It is why I couldn't get used to playing Widowmaker in Overwatch, even though I like sniper weapons. No, I wasn't a dirty Hanzo main. Sombra <3

The brushes are not my kind of weapon simply because I don't like mashing buttons. It is tiring and I don't want to ruin the shoulder buttons of my little Switch. I enjoy playing roller weapons, but I feel like the skill ceiling of the weapon is so low, I don't have the desire to put time into playing it. I know, this is a dumb reason, but it is a reason nonetheless.

Also, I love playing dualies, but when I play the weapon, it feels like something is missing. I don't know why. How weird.
Lastly, I mained the Heavy Splatling in the original game, but the weapon is yet to click with me in Splatoon 2.

Edit: Man, I just keep posting in the Splatoon 1 forum by mistake. Ignore this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom