• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The most overused weapon you see?

Qosmio

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hutchinsondt1964
In my opinion, either the Krak-on Roller or the Gal family is WAY too overused and common. Every game I go I see at least one of each.

Reactions: Jet

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
Gal 52 Deco Aerospray RG (where the MGs at?) Krak-on Roller
I'm starting to see blasters a little more >.>

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Definitely the Krak-on roller. Period.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Gal 52 Deco Aerospray RG (where the MGs at?) Krak-on Roller
I'm starting to see blasters a little more >.>
Pretty much. I also am starting to see .96 gals a bit more in ranked.

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
Aerospray...I hate seeing that thing, especially when there is more than 2 because that means I have to be on D if I want to actually help my team and not get splatted all day.

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
52 and 96 Gal in ranked and Krak-On splat Roller in Turf War

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Gals, Splattershot Pro, (Custom) Blaster, and Dynamo and Krak-on Rollers. Apparently everybody wants a cheap kill.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm taking overused as meaning more used despite it not being as good as others.

I will have to go with Aerospray and maybe the krak-on roller.

Aerosprays are just good at spreading a lot of ink in a short time, but their lack of range is a problem. And yet they are used quite a bit. I think it is overused because of its user-friendlyness with how good it is at inking turf.

Krak-on Roller...Could be good, but I think the main thing about this Roller is that it is mainly used also because of user friendlyness. People like how the Kraken is a good panic button, and it being a regular roller helps people like it more. It isn't lacking in damage like the paintbrush, slow like the dynamo, or lacking in good subs and specials like the regular.

sweetface

Inkster Jr.
NNID
badesire
I see the Krak-On Roller weapon A LOT. When I first started playing the game I decided I wanted it because it seemed like such a popular weapon, so I thought it had to be good for me to use too. That didn't work out well. I stopped using it for a bit and later on decided I'd try to use it again, I enter a match with it and get stuck on a team with nothing but rollers. :P

EpicB13

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EpicB13
I feel like I annoy others because I main the .52 Gal and nothing else. I don't care, though. I started using it before people considered it to be one of the better weapons. I just use it because I like its loadout.

IxaVerse

Senior Squid
NNID
Uselessguy12
Aerospray RG. I kinda like the MG more because it has seekers instead of mines which only kills idiots but Inkstrike is one of the better special weapons in the game so that evens it out.

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
Kraken rollers and Aerosprays, especially when handled by Japanese players.
Can't I just.. Not randomly explode please..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom