• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The object on your right is your weapon in the invasion of the Octolings!

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
(Zapfish is that you??!! I didn't recognize you with your new picture!)

I just happen to have my speaker next to me! Time to activate meh killer wail!!!!!!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
A desk with a bunch of stuff, including the tv, sound bar, wii u, DVD player, and the laptop that I draw on. …I might be able to use my sound bar for the greater good of Inkopolis

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
On my right is the back of my chair. But a real legit item on my right is a lamp(I forget the proper name for those tall lamps). *brandishes like a pipe or something* U wot m8

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
I gotta a chair at the right of me. *picks up chair and swings at octos* come at me bruh!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I haven't moved, but on my sister's right is some pillows XD (And after that, a file cabinet with a printer and 2 picture frames) Pillow fight!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I told my mom about this yesterday and today she said 'on my right is the remote...' XD

As for me, I have some couch cushions that are not in their place XD COME AT ME BRUH

Rustic

Inkling Commander
My Mom...

Well, she'll distract them with her nagging about the status of the floors, lawn, walls, trees, and whether the ink being shot everywhere will be permanent or not, and if it is, then she'll nag them to clean it up for her. While I go sneak behind and shank em all with my fist.

oh wait. Object. Whoops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom