The Paintbrush update is tomorrow!

Are you gonna try it immediately?

• Total voters

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/606747561286696960

So here we see that the Paintbrush is being added tomorrow. Its sub-weapon will be the Sprinkler while the super will be the infamous Inkstrike!

It appears to be a weaker, but faster roller class weapon with a good range of attack on the horizon of the player.

Are you excited to try it out?
What are your thoughts?

D_Neon

Inkster Jr.
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
TBH, I wish less things had Inkstrike. I mean it's my favourite to use but I sort of wish that there would be more supportive specials around. I guess that makes me hypocritical, but damn there's going to be a million Inkstrikes between the Aerospray, this and the less common Splattershot Pro.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
First I thought we were getting it all at once in August, then I'd heard it'd be once a week, now you're telling me we're getting two updates a week? Wow.

Also, just checking, is Tornado really the Japanese name for Inkstrike? I would've guessed that was Inkzooka.
TBH, I wish less things had Inkstrike. I mean it's my favourite to use but I sort of wish that there would be more supportive specials around. I guess that makes me hypocritical, but damn there's going to be a million Inkstrikes between the Aerospray, this and the less common Splattershot Pro.
Don't forget us .52 Decos!

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
Also, just checking, is Tornado really the Japanese name for Inkstrike? I would've guessed that was Inkzooka.
Well before final product, the Inkstrike was referred to as the "Ink Tornado", so I figured the literal translation of tornado would be referring to what we know as the Inkstrike.

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
This makes me hopeful we'll get the N-Zap '89 soon too! I hope the updates continue at this pace.

ArcticWolf

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RedGazelle7
Didn't expect it to be this soon. But hey, I'm not complaining.

Geistbox

Full Squid
As a roller it looks much more optimal for ramps. Might finally have an excuse to use a roller on Blackbelly.

xTaco

Inkling
Inkstrike is verygood for capturing zones and neutralizing. Not much for kills

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
I'll try it, why not. If its faster than a roller then it may actually be fun to use.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Not gonna use the paintbrush right away, since I know EVERYONE is going to be using this weapon. I'll use it when the hype dies down a little bit for the weapon.

Alus

Senior Squid
NNID
starsauce
Not gonna use the paintbrush right away, since I know EVERYONE is going to be using this weapon. I'll use it when the hype dies down a little bit for the weapon.
You fresh hipster you. :D

FuncDetail

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FuncDetail
6月6日午前11時
I am used to convert eastern time to japanese time but the opposite is a bit rusty... isn't that 10 PM EST... today?
So technically we'd get it just in time for the weekend? Sweet!
I love how Nintendo provides a constant stream of content so far. A good incentive to keep playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom