• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Proper Application of Damage Up.

Gear The Proper Application of Damage Up.

MrL1193

Inkling Cadet
There's no need to apologize for replying in an organized manner, nor for defending your choices. I was actually not aware of the more in-depth Burst Bomb guide; if you want to stick to a more general approach and leave the more in-depth approach to other guides, that's perfectly fine.

With regard to D, I admit I got a bit sidetracked. What I was trying to suggest was that certain weapons might deserve special mention in the part about negating Defense Up. You don't have to go into too specific details; I just think that as long as you're explaining that point, it wouldn't hurt to give an example or two of which weapons are most often impacted by it.

Grimlai

Senior Squid
NNID
SVC_Grimlai
There's no need to apologize for replying in an organized manner, nor for defending your choices. I was actually not aware of the more in-depth Burst Bomb guide; if you want to stick to a more general approach and leave the more in-depth approach to other guides, that's perfectly fine.

With regard to D, I admit I got a bit sidetracked. What I was trying to suggest was that certain weapons might deserve special mention in the part about negating Defense Up. You don't have to go into too specific details; I just think that as long as you're explaining that point, it wouldn't hurt to give an example or two of which weapons are most often impacted by it.
No problem! I believe that this guide done by a different squid details that particular part more thoroughly than I need to go into, but I'll certainly throw a link to that guide and some examples into my revisions.

I'm glad that you understand why I wanted to write the guide the way I wanted it. When I first wrote my response, I ended up worrying for the next 10 minutes or so that I had come off as too harsh on you. But thankfully, that worry was for not. :)

Vintagestep

Full Squid
NNID
Vintagestep
Thanks guys, that really helped, seems is still a worthless skill for my weapon, I was wondering why some Japaneses were wearing one main of Damage Up, probably just for neglecting some Defense Up, lately I've saw a lot of S and S+ rank players with Splatershot and at least two main :ability_defenseup:

Vintagestep

Full Squid
NNID
Vintagestep
Thanks for replying that fat in the review section, btw I don't know why I wrote rollers instead of Brushes, and I looked again and found about sloshers, really helpful again.

Grimlai

Senior Squid
NNID
SVC_Grimlai
Thanks for replying that fat in the review section, btw I don't know why I wrote rollers instead of Brushes, and I looked again and found about sloshers, really helpful again.
No problem! I haven't been able to test Brushes, as I mentioned in the article, so if you are wondering why brushes were left out, that's why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom