• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Spawn Point 2.0: Electric Boogaloo

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Oh okay. Can you post the regular time please (8:30)? So is that 3:30 and 1:30 p.m. for me?
Some table markup sure would be useful right now… Oh well…
  • 20:30 UTC
    • PST: 12:30 PM
    • MST: 1:30
    • CST: 2:30
    • EST: 3:30 PM
    • GMT: 8:30 PM
    • CEST: 9:30 PM
    • JST: 2:30 AM
  • 01:30 UTC
    • PST: 5:30 PM
    • MST: 6:30 PM
    • CST: 7:30 PM
    • EST: 8:30 PM
    • GMT: 1:30 AM
    • CEST: 2:30 AM
    • JST: 10:30 AM
I still have a few time zones to memorize their offsets… I may have also made a slight error for some time zones.

Last edited:

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Some table markup sure would be useful right now… Oh well…
  • 20:30 UTC
    • PST: 12:30 PM
    • MST: 1:30
    • CST: 2:30
    • EST: 3:30 PM
    • GMT: 8:30 PM
    • CEST: 9:30 PM
    • JST: 2:30 AM
  • 01:30 UTC
    • PST: 5:30 PM
    • MST: 6:30 PM
    • CST: 7:30 PM
    • EST: 8:30 PM
    • GMT: 1:30 AM
    • CEST: 2:30 AM
    • JST: 10:30 AM
I still have a few time zones to memorize their offsets… I may have also made a slight error for some time zones.
That's good. Thanks.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
Ok wait, I have an idea. Babycow or someone that can do this. If all the staff members get online and then someone can gwt all of them together with most looking at the screen, I think that would be a good cover for the group if someone can just add the words The Spawn Point onto it. What do you guys think? Can we do it? Babycow do you already have one or some? If you do, can you put them together and then somehow put the words on there to make it a good cover?

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
Taking pictures of the staff member inklings in the game in inkopolis and putting them together to get a new cover. Also adding the words The Spawn Point somewhere
That might take a good bit of posing and Photoshop stitching skill! At least to make it look like something other than those ransom notes made of old newspaper and magazine clippings :)

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234

Dang it it didn't work. Anyone know how I can make a word document picture that has multiple picture on top of each other go to my pictures an that way I can make it the cover? If not, does anyone know how to post a word document onto Squidboards?

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
(x-posted)

I demand the lot of you feel grateful and relieved that I can't join you this weekend!

Before leaving on my trip (in my imagination, in my head) I was doing Goku levels of training that would leave you cowering in awe and inspiration as I wield the Inkbrush Nouveau

Now go ahead and enjoy yourselves some private battles this Saturday. And don't play so seriously. Just enjoy it!
  • First session @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST

• Second session @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
But seriously, before this year ends: Inkbrush Nouveau terrorizing your private battles! :wst_roller_brushmini01::inkmine::bubbler:

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
Ok wait, I have an idea. Babycow or someone that can do this. If all the staff members get online and then someone can gwt all of them together with most looking at the screen, I think that would be a good cover for the group if someone can just add the words The Spawn Point onto it. What do you guys think? Can we do it? Babycow do you already have one or some? If you do, can you put them together and then somehow put the words on there to make it a good cover?
Sorry, I didn't see this until just now. I'd be happy to help if you still want to work on this some more.

I made a couple of Splatoon screenshot albums on imgur a while back that you're more than welcome to look through for pics.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
Sorry, I didn't see this until just now. I'd be happy to help if you still want to work on this some more.

I made a couple of Splatoon screenshot albums on imgur a while back that you're more than welcome to look through for pics.
For some reason none of them are showing up. I won't be joining this session, but I will be joining the 8:30 one if that's okay. Sorry, I just really want to play Pokémon right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom