• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Spawn Point 2.0: Electric Boogaloo

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
About to hop on my flight back home. *shakes head* Three days at the con and my 3DS kept streetpassing barely more than five people. Didn't personally run into any confirmed Nintendo users, even though we were surely, quietly, passing by each other.

Thus offline I remain... Nintendo alone.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
About to hop on my flight back home. *shakes head* Three days at the con and my 3DS kept streetpassing barely more than five people. Didn't personally run into any confirmed Nintendo users, even though we were surely, quietly, passing by each other.

Thus offline I remain... Nintendo alone.
Sometimes I just get 5 after a car ride.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
*hiissss hssssss*

Often takes me 2+ weeks to reach even that. And most of my week's routines have me traveling over most of my county.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
(x-post)
Getting a little sleepy there? That post-meal siesta kicking in?

Oh, but you're not in the mood for sleepy-time? Want to get that blood pumpin a bit?

Then superjump to The Spawn Point crew's private battle session this Saturday!!

• First wakeup call @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second wakeup call @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
We'll help you get that blood rushin! That heart racin! That brain schemin! A guaranteed* wake aid to keep you up and about after you feasted on leftovers, gave up on exhaustive shopping, or just having a boring comatose inducing day!

Private Battles: because energy drinks can't make you woomy like a superjump can!

*results may vary, don't ask a doctor for permission, do try this at home, blah blah blah woomy!

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
(x-post)
Getting a little sleepy there? That post-meal siesta kicking in?

Oh, but you're not in the mood for sleepy-time? Want to get that blood pumpin a bit?

Then superjump to The Spawn Point crew's private battle session this Saturday!!

• First wakeup call @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second wakeup call @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
We'll help you get that blood rushin! That heart racin! That brain schemin! A guaranteed* wake aid to keep you up and about after you feasted on leftovers, gave up on exhaustive shopping, or just having a boring comatose inducing day!

Private Battles: because energy drinks can't make you woomy like a superjump can!

*results may vary, don't ask a doctor for permission, do try this at home, blah blah blah woomy!
I'm going to copy and paste this for other times. Also, Pokemon Moon has been fantastic! Best one I've played so far, and I've played since Gen 4. I'll upload the new Pokemon Generations episodes, as well as the new Pokemon Sun and Moon episodes from the new season, onto the Pokemon thread later. I'll also be uploading the new RWBY episode later today. Also, after the Private Battle session, let me know if anyone wants to play some Smash Bros afterwards on either the 3DS or the Wii U on the the Super Smashing Squids thread.

Last edited:

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Random catharsis moment:

So recently, I've been attempting to explore why I don't like listening to many streamers, let's players, reviewers, etc. Usually, if there's something I still want from the video the audio is put at a low volume or simply muted.

I'm really not liking this exploration into this, and myself, as it's making me dislike many of them even more. Ick.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
(x-post)

Winter approaches! The year's end is nigh! For better and for worse they will arrive. So bundle up in layers, okay? Don't wanna catch a cold now. l

And while we wait... how about some private battles with the Spawn Point crew this Saturday on the 3rd, eh?
  • First layer @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second layer @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
If it's cold outside, why not bundle up with a WiiU and play Splatoon with us?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
(x-post)

Winter approaches! The year's end is nigh! For better and for worse they will arrive. So bundle up in layers, okay? Don't wanna catch a cold now. l

And while we wait... how about some private battles with the Spawn Point crew this Saturday on the 3rd, eh?
  • First layer @ 12:30PM PT/3:30PM ET, which is also 8:30PM BST/9:30PM CEST
  • Second layer @ 5:30PM PT/8:30PM ET, which is also 1:30AM BST/2:30AM CEST
If it's cold outside, why not bundle up with a WiiU and play Splatoon with us?
Yeah! Also, if anyone wants to play Smash afterwards, I don't have a catchy commercial-like advertisement ;), but I can promise you a fun time (more so on the 3ds than the Wii U).

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
Sorry that the lobby closed when you got there. I'm done for the night, but I think Hudhair and the rest of the people in the lobby are going to keep going.
Thanks, and how was it? I only have 2 more private battle sessions before I can play at my best again by the way, so you better watch out world, because I'm coming back and saying **** it, I'm going for S+! I might join Hudhair later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom