• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Spawn Point 2.0: Electric Boogaloo

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
So mow that we've reached 27 or 28 people, I've expanded to Smashboards where I've been spending more and more time lately. Even though we aren't that active, I though this would be good and we could connect more with other people. I mean, most Splatoon players were Smash players or have played Smash so, yeah. The group is in my signature as well now.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
So mow that we've reached 27 or 28 people, I've expanded to Smashboards where I've been spending more and more time lately. Even though we aren't that active, I though this would be good and we could connect more with other people. I mean, most Splatoon players were Smash players or have played Smash so, yeah. The group is in my signature as well now.
When I joined the Discord chat it had the Smash channel, and since then a channel for Pokémon and Animal Crossing were added. (Not to mention the multi-purpose Competitions channel I added.)

That said, I've been thinking about bringing up 'expanding' into a proper multi-game group. I just haven't said anything about it before because I figured my imagination was just getting carried away about the future.

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
I have a $50 (U.S.) eshop card code that I'd like to give away if anyone wants it. If you're interested, feel free to let me know before the second session on Saturday. I'll do a random drawing to see who gets it.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
I have a $50 (U.S.) eshop card code that I'd like to give away if anyone wants it. If you're interested, feel free to let me know before the second session on Saturday. I'll do a random drawing to see who gets it.
Wait wait wait WHAT!? Babycow...thank you? Why don't you keep it? I really think you should especially with the NX (I refuse to call it the Switch since that is a worse name than Wii U) coming out soon.

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
Wait wait wait WHAT!? Babycow...thank you? Why don't you keep it? I really think you should especially with the NX (I refuse to call it the Switch since that is a worse name than Wii U) coming out soon.
It was on sale and I thought it might be fun to do a giveaway. Would you like to be entered into the drawing?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
So guys this is the gear I have for my Luna Blaster Neo (because I like it):
Hat: (Main) Quick Respawn, x3 defense up
Shirt: (Main) Quick Respawn x3 quick respawn
Shoes: (Main) Stealth Jump x3 quick super jump

My question is, should I use my stealth squid shirt with x3 swim speed up, or keep the quick respawn shirt?

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
So guys this is the gear I have for my Luna Blaster Neo (because I like it):
Hat: (Main) Quick Respawn, x3 defense up
Shirt: (Main) Quick Respawn x3 quick respawn
Shoes: (Main) Stealth Jump x3 quick super jump

My question is, should I use my stealth squid shirt with x3 swim speed up, or keep the quick respawn shirt?

Sorry, too busy giving you the side eye to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom