• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Splat Spot

Oceloto999

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2656-9841-1692
Hello, and welcome to The Splat Spot! I’m Oceloto, and I run the joint. I’ll be your GM, but I’ll be more like a normal person role playing on here. Just follow common sense, be nice, and go wild! Feel free to reply to other people’s posts directly. No need to wait for a response from the GM!

crazybenjamin

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2794-0568-0108
inkling icon blue.png
: Hey there! My name's Blue. I'm curious to find out about this Splat Spot of yours...

crazybenjamin

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2794-0568-0108
inkling icon blue.png
inkling icon orange.png
inkling icon magenta.png
inkling icon purple.png

Blue enters the Splat Spot with his friends Orange, Magenta, and Purple
Orange: So, this is the place, huh?
Magenta: Nice atmosphere.
Purple: What do they have to eat?
Blue: Hold on, I'll just grab the menu real quick...

crazybenjamin

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2794-0568-0108
Blue: Alright, let's see here...Ooh, I could go for a shrimp platter right about now!
Orange: I think I'll have a shrimp platter as well.
Magenta: I'll get the sizzling bass...How about you, brother?
Purple: I'd like some oyster stew.

crazybenjamin

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2794-0568-0108
While the group waits for their food, they chat amongst themselves.
Blue: These Salmonid sightings are getting out of hand. You heard about that Steel Eel that caused a traffic jam on the highway the other day?
Orange: Oh yeah, that must have been such a hassle.

Oceloto999

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2656-9841-1692
a few minutes later, I give you your food. "Hey, have you seen that new exhibit at Museum d'Alfansino? It's about this ancient species of mammal called Humans."

crazybenjamin

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2794-0568-0108
Magenta: Been meaning to check it out. Maybe sometime soon...
She starts to tuck in, along with the rest of the group.
Orange (with her mouth full): We could all head there together?
Magenta: Sure thing!

Cephalobro

Two Octolings, an Octotrooper, and an Octobomber walk into the Splat Spot together. The male Octoling is in the middle of telling something to the female Octoling and the others about a recent Salmon Run shift he did at Grizzco.

"...so yeah, if it wasn't for that Slammin' Lid splatting that Steelhead when it tried to crush me, my coworkers and I would have been doomed, the explosion that splatted so many Salmonids at once allowed us to reach the quota 1 second before time was up." the male Octoling, who is named Coral, finishes telling the story to his girlfriend, brother, and friend.

"That sounded like it was intense, and I'm still scared of Salmonids." the female Octoling, who is named Kelp, replies.

D

Deleted member

meanwhile an octoling missing his arm comes in sits down and asks for a menu.

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
xerneas
Switch Friend Code
SW-5046-3858-9981
The Octoling begins to order, then decides to call his freinds. “Tim, check out this new place I found!” He exclaims into the phone.

D

Deleted member

so he decided to order the shrimp platter then he called Goggles if he wants to talk about the latest salmon run updates

Cephalobro

"Yeah, couldn't imagine having to fight that many Salmonids." the Octotrooper named Clam responds to Coral.

D

Deleted member

then the mystyrios octoling come to their table and asks what they're talking about

Cephalobro

"About a match in Salmon Run in which my friend and his co-workers barely won." the Octobomber named Ocean answers, pointing to Coral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom