• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Steven Universe thread.

Taiga Kagami

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Bowser66
It's one of my favourites, my favourite character is pearl but probably would be Lapis if she sang a song already >w<

ehitburns

Inkling
NNID
ehitburns
If my profile picture didn't suggest, I love this show! Was blown away by the art style, music, and writing, and binged the whole series so far in a week. My favorite Crystal Gem has got to be Opal. If she doesn't count, then I guess I'm more Pearl than Amethyst. I also totally agree with @Alexandoop about how the fanbase is a tumblrina nest. Can't stand gemsonas.

Cuddlefish

Pro Squid
NNID
Anastas
Nah, if there's anything that sucks about this show, it's not the fanbase (and if it was, it'd be the types that try to deny Pearl, Ruby, and Sapphire are gayer than rainbows), it's how stupid Cartoon Network is with scheduling the episodes.

Travelingpik

Full Squid
NNID
travelingpik
I prefer a week of episodes inbetween breaks more than other cartoons random disappearing and reappearing for two days. It'll be back on schedule August anyways.

Cuddlefish

Pro Squid
NNID
Anastas
Please make them, and fuse them with each other!
I can do you one better, my gemsona is already a committed fusion of three gems, and she's plenty willing to engage in more temporary fusion with other gems.

Anybody that's got a problem with that can go marathon Uncle Grandpa.

lonelyrollingsquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Selfcat
^ I haven't made a gemsona yet but I still love seeing them. The ideas that people come up with are so cool.

Dream21

Full Squid
I love Gemsona's, and seeing everyone's idea. I honestly just can't stand it when people try and make theirs have a fuse with a main character.
Something about that just irks me.

Electra

Inkling
NNID
caysapferg
mm yis dis my topic

I love the idea of gemsonas. I love how it gives the watchers more creative freedom, and more ways to enjoy the show. Though I do agree, the idea of gemsona/main character fusion seems a bit strange.

chubbylittlefox

Inkling
NNID
Mariolover127
I love Steven Universe a lot! Remember watching it when the pilot first came out and it grabbed me. So glad Cartoon Network picked it up. I told my friends about it but they didn't wanna watch it til later. Garnet and Lapis are my favorite gems, and obviously Connie is my favorite human followed by Onion. :3
Pearl creeps me out...with how obsessed shes become, but her breaking down in the last Steven Bombs made me like her more since it showed her flaws.
If Over the Garden Wall was a full blown cartoon instead of short then that would be my favorite, but it's not so Steven and Gravity Falls are. I even made dolls/charms for the show...overly obsessed. xD

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
JUST WHEN AUGUST 6TH IS 5 DAYS AWAY WHY
4, and are we sure? because I manually went forward on the guide to make sure my hopper would record the new episodes/series and new one's aren't showing up on it. And the wiki(which I take with a grain of salt) says september.

EDIT: oh well, just saw the picture posted above. RIP

Berentxo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Berentxo
I used to be Amethyst online everywhere I posted ages ago. Then Steven Universe came along and I realised that was the best preemptive decision I've taken in my life. There's no such thing as coincidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom