• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

TheNintenBits Splatoon Videos

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Heck yeah, awesome stuff! It's too bad about the disconnects in the last two matches, though.

Still, great work out there in the tournament!

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Hey guys I am back, and this time with our Squad member introductions! The first to be shown off is @ItsZyker
I use the Slosher for one for the first times while he goes with a few weapons!

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Nice video once again! I can tell you have some solid team chemistry to win battles (second one notwithstanding)!

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Wow seeing myself from other's perspective really makes me appreciate the wall. that 3v3 vs champi bros. I helped save walker like 3x, couldn't do anything about him falling into that water though xP

Wait till we get our long video out joseph, some of the best matches we've ever done are in it ^w^

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Nice! I guess I can look forward to more stuff from NintenBits soon.
Haha yep! BTW, do you have a channel?

Anyways, I got around to recording a Sub Saturday, so I uploaded it. Unfortunately, the game audio was louder than the commentary audio, and I hadn't realized it until after I began editing it. So, sometimes my voice is a bit inaudible.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Ah I see! Well, I know you have done a great job with artwork and stuff, so if you ever do start YouTube, let me know!

Here is another Splatoon Ranked Batle Video! This time I try my shot with the bamboozler. I think I did pretty decent. What is sad is that right after I was done recording, I did even better with it in the subsequent matches! :p

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Yeah, the Bamboozler takes some getting used to, but it definitely has its uses. Especially when you can get those Splash Walls and Killer Wails going to block off the Splat Zones! Nice video as always!

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
another week, another Splatoon Ranked Battles video. I am particularly proud at how well I did with the Custom Blaster, seeing as this is the only time I have truly used it. I usually can get to double digits easy with it.

KarubanBeika

Inkling
NNID
KarubanBeika
another week, another Splatoon Ranked Battles video. I am particularly proud at how well I did with the Custom Blaster, seeing as this is the only time I have truly used it. I usually can get to double digits easy with it.

Awesome job :D You sure have improved off of your first vid. Keep up the good work! A- is no doubt a hard tier to work out of. The only thing that could use some work is your mic volume (it fluctuates sometimes). Other than that... Great series +like and sub c:
And you should definitely do a Don't Starve Let's Play :)

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Awesome job :D You sure have improved off of your first vid. Keep up the good work! A- is no doubt a hard tier to work out of. The only thing that could use some work is your mic volume (it fluctuates sometimes). Other than that... Great series +like and sub c:
And you should definitely do a Don't Starve Let's Play :)
Hey man welcome to the Boards! and thanks.
Yeah I think you are right on bumbing up the mic volume. I tried to lower the audio of the game down, so I am still in a process of finding that sweet spot And thanks loads for the sub :).

KarubanBeika

Inkling
NNID
KarubanBeika
Hey man welcome to the Boards! and thanks.
Yeah I think you are right on bumbing up the mic volume. I tried to lower the audio of the game down, so I am still in a process of finding that sweet spot And thanks loads for the sub :).
Anytime man :) really sweet seeing you progress. Please don't stop making vids, they're great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom