• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

TheNintenBits Splatoon Videos

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Even though the gameplay audio is just slightly off-sync, I feel like I played pretty solid in this video.
I introduce fellow squadmate @Baccabananas in this video. I also give the Light Splatling weapon, which was recommended. If you all want me to try a weapon, please tell me :D

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Nice! I can tell you guys have owned the competition together even against such high odds. GGs all around.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Hey guys! So I have been giving the Luna Blaster more of a try. I think I did pretty decent with it this time.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
haha everyone is so silent now... anyway, Splatoon Servers were acting up yesterday during recording, and this happened:

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Man, that sucks! You were close to winning both times, too. Hopefully the servers will cooperate next video.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Yeah, I did have an episode with live commentary but haven't really recorded much of anything since then.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Hey guys! So, TSS has disbanded, but I will probably contibnue doing some highlights and stuff in the near future.
For now, check out the channel highlights for 2015!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom