• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

There's gonna be a new Big Run

Cephalobro

There are actually a few things of note, but one of them actually gets me very excited, which I will mention after listing them:

First is that we are not going to see a new type of King Salmonid, at least according to the locker decoration reward, which is just a bunch of common Salmonids in one figure.

Next is that Undertow Spillway will be the next stage up for Big Run.

Finally, the Scales earned by fighting King Salmonids are going to be doubled.

Of these three, I'm definitely most excited about the Scale doubling reward. With so much expensive stuff to spend your scales on (seriously, why is there a banner that costs 999 Silver Scales?), this will finally provide a much-needed boost to get those expensive rewards.

Vin_MD

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4709-4096-5597
I expected there not to be a new king salmonid, but Undertow was not what I was expecting for a big run, tbh. And upped scale rates is amazing and way overdue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom