• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tri Force Heroes Social Thread

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
This has been one of my favorite Zelda in a long time i really haven't enjoy Zelda game like this since FSA but the single player can be pretty ugh.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
This has been one of my favorite Zelda in a long time i really haven't enjoy Zelda game like this since FSA but the single player can be pretty ugh.
Multiplayer's the way to go for this game unfortunately. :/

I'm thinking about touching the multiplayer sometime later today. I'd do it now, but I think most people are either at work or school right now.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Multiplayer's the way to go for this game unfortunately. :/

I'm thinking about touching the multiplayer sometime later today. I'd do it now, but I think most people are either at work or school right now.
If either of you care to play together with us feel free to leave your FCs!

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
How do I find my FC, though? This is the first time I'm playing online on the 3DS, so I'm wanting to know how to find it.

Wonder Blue

Inkling
NNID
Otasira
Since my 3DS is dead and can't remember how to do for my life, here's the how-to straight from Nintendo's site.
If I had made an incorrect understanding of what was meant, please disregard my post.

1. Select the friend list icon at the top of the Touch Screen.

2. Select your friend card from the list shown.

You can find your own friend code at the bottom of your friend card.

Calamari

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Toowrighteous
Ugh, everyone in town keeps talking about this ghost! Where is it?

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Ugh, everyone in town keeps talking about this ghost! Where is it?
I believe it's supposed to be the Princess. You will see her sometimes on the balcony leading up to the castle. You can get a picture of her by pressing the home button and taking a picture with the Y button I believe. I haven't done it yet, but that's my best guess.

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
Guys. Something i don't see mention here is the region lock, which is important to address. If you are from the American region you can't play against users in EU one. I already tried because I bought this game with a lot of my friends living in the american continent in my mind, but as I already tried with someone it just can't be. This got me really upset, especially when I learned the region block extends to even local play although that is somethinG I haven't corroborated myself.

Anyway, for all of you exchanging codes just make sure you're in the same region.

In saying that, I am from the EU region and I would seriously enjoy to play this game with some of you sometime. :D
My FC is 1848 2038 9377

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Guys. Something i don't see mention here is the region lock, which is important to address. If you are from the American region you can't play against users in EU one. I already tried because I bought this game with a lot of my friends living in the american continent in my mind, but as I already tried with someone it just can't be. This got me really upset, especially when I learned the region block extends to even local play although that is somethinG I haven't corroborated myself.

Anyway, for all of you exchanging codes just make sure you're in the same region.

In saying that, I am from the EU region and I would seriously enjoy to play this game with some of you sometime. :D
My FC is 1848 2038 9377
I figured as much. I thought I would have encountered a Japanese player by now, for example. As much as I enjoy this game, there are so many design decisions that bug me about Tri Force Heroes. The lack of save files, region locking, the less than stellar single player, etc.

I would like to play with you, but I am in the US, so unfortunately we can't do so. :/

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
As much as I enjoy this game, there are so many design decisions that bug me about Tri Force Heroes. The lack of save files, region locking, the less than stellar single player, etc.
Yeah. I am really baffled by many of these decisions. I understand that they wanted to discourage 1P over playing with friends but some "c'mon" command a la wind waker to have the dolls follow you would have helped so much instead of possessing each doll and walk it. Unless you go totem every where you do 3 times the same route and in totem mode you are vulnerable to ground level enemies.

Region lock, though that one is the most absurd thing. I have been ranting for days in my own forums about it, hahah.
Some website uncovered this, it is almost like Nintendo had no intention to say it, the spanish description for the online mode mistakenly says you can play people from any part of the world. As if the players would not be able to discover this when we can easily communicate with our friends in real time over the internet to arrange play sessions.

But mostly, it makes me sad that I am not able to play with my family, who lives overseas.

I would like to play with you, but I am in the US, so unfortunately we can't do so. :/
A shame. :(
I appreciate it, perhaps we might have the opportunity to play together some other game in the future.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Okay, here's my friend code:

1891-1430-4345

EDIT: I'm from North America, by the way.
I will add you later, thanks for posting it!

My FC is 1848 2038 9377
Thanks for the information; I had no idea about this. Adding that info to the first post. It would explain why I haven't encountered any Japanese players. It's probably a feature to minimize lag for optimal gameplay.

Anyways, I'm in Canada so like Hero of Lime I couldn't play with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom