• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tri Force Heroes Social Thread

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
No worries. Glad I can be of help and hey, at least you two can play together. :D
To anyone else from the EU looking for a partner, feel free to contact me.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
The region locking has to be one of this game's worst design decisions. If it's just for lag issues, then that's bullcrap because I still encounter lag anyway. Seriously, I wouldn't mind TFH all that much if it weren't for things like region locking or no voice chat. It has potential, but sadly, it was poorly executed in the end. :/

squidkidmaddie

Inkling
NNID
maddiefusion11
Was excited about this game before, but after playing it, I was far from impressed. I haven't even touched the online yet, but I did touch the single player mode and it's way too tedious. As for the story itself, I find it way too campy with the whole fashion thing and whatnot. Thought it was out of place for a Zelda game.

The game itself is easily the weakest Zelda installment and it's obviously only for people who like multiplayer games in general. Whenever I get the chance, I'll try out the online. I'm sure it won't be all that bad.......right?
online isn't bad. single player is the WORST. online is actually quite tameable, that is if you have good connection.

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
I don't mind lack of voice chat. I don't mind region lock on unknown heroes.
I mind region lock within my friendlist.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
online isn't bad. single player is the WORST. online is actually quite tameable, that is if you have good connection.
The online is terrible if you got idiots who don't even know how to play a Zelda game. How in the world am I supposed to beat some of the dungeons if they keep messing around? I still can't beat the second boss (Arrghus) because for some reason, the players feel like not doing anything during the third phase. I just want to beat the boss, dammit!

Calamari

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Toowrighteous
I believe it's supposed to be the Princess. You will see her sometimes on the balcony leading up to the castle. You can get a picture of her by pressing the home button and taking a picture with the Y button I believe. I haven't done it yet, but that's my best guess.
Tried doing it, but it only takes a picture of the bottom screen for some reason.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Tried doing it, but it only takes a picture of the bottom screen for some reason.
That's my only idea of what the ghost can be. The town is small enough where running into it would not be too hard. I guess we should just look it up online. XD

KenMeister

Inkling
NNID
KenMeister
Hey guys, I've made a Skype group for Triforce Heroes players wanting to meet up for some games. Add me and I'll let ya in! ID: thekenster64

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
Hey guys, I've made a Skype group for Triforce Heroes players wanting to meet up for some games. Add me and I'll let ya in! ID: thekenster64
What region is the one you're after American or Europe?

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I have the game and would love to find more people to play with.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I'd be happy to play with you both whenever~
Of course, we're going to need a way to communicate while we play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom