• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

True, or False?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
False, I'm proficient at Pokken Tournament and all the Smash games, and those are the only fighting games I own and play.

The next person prefers to be called by a nickname rather than his or her legal name.

cybersquid

Senior Squid
False, I'm actually just a few thousand points from maxing out my Gold Dynamo Roller, then I'm gonna work on my Octobrush. I used to be pretty good with the Carbon Roller Deco, but I haven't touched it since the B ranks.

NP is terrible at fighting games (Ie Tekken, Smash, ect)
False, I might be rusty but I however know how play MK, Smash, SK, and a bit of SF

Cdr. Sigma Skye

Inkling Representative for The Order and Sirius
False, I'm proficient at Pokken Tournament and all the Smash games, and those are the only fighting games I own and play.

The next person prefers to be called by a nickname rather than his or her legal name.
Yes and No, yes because I have many sonas/aliases for many universes. But, no, because whenever I submit/pitch/publish something major, I use my real name so anyone that wants to offer me a job for what I'm doing can find me.

The next person to reply owns/plays ARK: Survival Evolved, as well as owns Scorched Earth. First one to say true, present your steam id so we can meet up on a server, should you own it on PC.

Last edited:

Joasa

Depressed Squid
False. My username on here matches my Splatoon username, but my NNID is my regular internet username.

NP has never done the Battle Dojo

Cdr. Sigma Skye

True, in fact I never played Splatoon, nor do I own a Wii U. Still I'd like to do some shtick with the IP every now and then on Source.

NP to reply. . . has played Marvel Super Heroes, Arcade or PSX.

Joasa

Depressed Squid
I come up with a lot of great stories, but go blank every time I sit down at my computer to write.

NP always puts a ton of effort into things but never succeeds as much as those who barely put in any effort at all

Cdr. Sigma Skye

Somewhat True, since I end up using tools without any knowledge on how to put my ideas into fruition.

The Next Person to post . . . has played a lightgun game in the past. Such as GunBlade NY, LA MachineGuns, House of the Dead, Area 51, Time Crisis, or Point Blank. Even if you have a vague memory of playing any one of them.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I don't know what a LightGun game is but I've never played any of the listed games before so probably false.

The next person to post is scared of calling and talking to other people on a phone.

Joasa

Depressed Squid
... yes. I secretly wanna be in musicals but I know that at my stage in life pursuing a career in preforming arts is a bit farfetched. I mean I guess I can do drama in college but... idk.

NP plays a musical instrument

HudnofskiBlue

Inkling
True. I play the guitar and keyboard.

Person below probably uses their computer to create some kind of artwork.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I'm taking a computer graphics class in school and learning how to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, so yeah. Mostly using a school computer rather than mine, though.

The next person to post has fully read at least 50 books.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
False, I usually use Chandelure.

The person below me is able to write well with both of their hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom