• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Um.. Hello everyone!

xXWolfieXx

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8123-5430-7924
It's always good to see new fresh squids at this board, greetings! I am an average player and a retired sniper also. I hope I have a PS4(´;ω;`).
Anyway, welcome to this small, cozy (and sometimes a little salty) community, kid/squid. Feel free to ask questions whenever you are confused...or just curious about sth!
Oki C:

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
It has multiplayer survival, crazy zombie mini golf, and a new mode called Capcom heroes. So we've got plenty of options for multiplayer.
Ok bet! Zombie golf sound very interesting, and so does Capcom heros. So yea I’m gonna get it on release date and try it out for me self:cool:

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Ok bet! Zombie golf sound very interesting, and so does Capcom heros. So yea I’m gonna get it on release date and try it out for me self:cool:
Cool, I'll probably have it by the day after Christmas. Also, Capcom heroes is a mode where you dress up as different Capcom characters like Ryu, Dante, X from Mega Man, Viewtiful Joe, And even Amaterasu. Each outfit has crazy attacks based around that character, and you and your friends can go on zombie killing sprees as them. It's fun!
Also, I send you a friend request on PS4.

Ember-Wisp

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
IceCrystalEmber
Switch Friend Code
SW-6109-1903-3315
Looks like you're getting along well so far. nice to meet you! I like anime too. Me and my bf are watching assassination classroom right now and it's quickly jumped up to my top ten favorites easy.

have fun and stay fresh!

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
Cool, I'll probably have it by the day after Christmas. Also, Capcom heroes is a mode where you dress up as different Capcom characters like Ryu, Dante, X from Mega Man, Viewtiful Joe, And even Amaterasu. Each outfit has crazy attacks based around that character, and you and your friends can go on zombie killing sprees as them. It's fun!
Also, I send you a friend request on PS4.
Ok I’ll wait for you. Nd MAN Capcom heroes sound so dope! I hope they have a Zero costume. Nd I accepted you, and lmaooo your message “I’m that nerd form squidboards” had me dying:D

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
Looks like you're getting along well so far. nice to meet you! I like anime too. Me and my bf are watching assassination classroom right now and it's quickly jumped up to my top ten favorites easy.

have fun and stay fresh!
Yea I’m having a blast so far! And nice to meet you too!:D I started like 3 episodes of assassins classroom but then My Hero Academy took all my attention.:oops: But Man if it’s that good I gotta get back watching it! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom