• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Uninvolved Inklings?

Marie

Inkster Jr.
So I found a picture of the splash screen that appears before the game starts:

Huh. So I guess Inklings live like we do and it looks like Turf Wars are a thing they do in their free time.
How do you think I'm able to chat here on Squidboards? :P

Roksys

Senior Squid
NNID
Skolroksys
So I found a picture of the splash screen that appears before the game starts:

Huh. So I guess Inklings live like we do and it looks like Turf Wars are a thing they do in their free time.
When was the last time anyone sat in a human-shaped chair?

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
When was the last time anyone sat in a human-shaped chair?
If a chair isn't human shaped then what type of chair is it? All chairs seem to fit humans, and thus, be human shaped.

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
I noticed a detail that lends it self to the established image that Turf Wars are a big sport, but it is a little against the reclaimed ground idea. On Urchin Underpass particularly, behind the two spawn points, barriers that look like the kind of thing set up for street festivals are set up. This is obviously deliberate, but likely temporary. Also, on Arowana Mall, the advertisements and weapon displays all look current, which suggests this is an actual shopping center. Cleanup just needs water, we have seen what that does to Inklings. Rainy days must be very frustrating...like wow. The question I now have is, how did it become so popular that malls and streets are regularly cleared out for this game.
Wow...good catch o.o

Last edited:

Life

Senior Squid
I could swear I remember the official tumblr mentioning that the squid ink was biodegradable, so they just let it vanish on its own or something?

Roksys

Senior Squid
NNID
Skolroksys
I could swear I remember the official tumblr mentioning that the squid ink was biodegradable, so they just let it vanish on its own or something?
Like Spiderman's webbing that just sort of evaporates after a couple of hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom