• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Up vs Down Version 4 (Smash Bros. Vs Splatoon)

Version 5?

• Pokemon: Dialgia vs Palkia

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Mario vs Zelda

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Peach vs Luigi

• Animal Crossing vs Pokemon

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Batman vs Superman

• Captain America vs Iron Man

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Splatoon vs Metroid

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Bowser vs Toad

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Callie vs Marie

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters

IoCal

Inkling
322!!!
Splatoon rocks!!! Yeah!!!
The more exclamtion marks the better, I guess.

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Was it Splatoon that added the greatest character in existence, namely Bayonetta? Didn't think so.

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
Was it Splatoon that added the greatest character in existence, namely Bayonetta? Didn't think so.
btw this post is pretty dumb lol. What if they added Inklings? Would you go for Splatoon or Sm4sh?

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel

btw this post is pretty dumb lol. What if they added Inklings? Would you go for Splatoon or Sm4sh?
... The Inklings aren't in Smash and I'm still siding with Smash. Why would I possibly change my mind if Smash also had the Inklings?

And 319.

IoCal

Inkling
Inklings are really, really cool. It would be nice if they existed in Smash and it would demonstrate all the awesome stuff Inklings can do.

Reactions: Ulk

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel

I think I'd prefer Callie and Marie as each other's alts in Smash. The one thing I don't like about the Inklings is that an Inkling is just a member of a race and looks like every other member and does the exact same things. Callie and Marie are at least notable Inklings.

Last edited:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146

The avatar thing didn't stop Corrin or Robin from getting in.

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel

I didn't say it would prevent them from getting in or reduce their chances, did I? I just don't like it. It's the reason why I also don't like Yoshi and the Pokemon and dislike the thought of Toad, Goomba, Koopa, Boo and Kamek joining. Though of course I'd rather have the avatar Inkling than no Splatoon representation at all.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
True. Maybe in 5ma5h. Or would that be smash 55?

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel

I'm just going to call it by its last title, like I call SSBM Melee or SSBB Brawl. It better have one though. "Smash 4 Wii U" is a nice cheap pun but not a good title.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Smash 4 was my first smash game, and it was very fun at first, but then I noticed I´m quite bad at it (after I got shrekt a LOT of times online, barely winning any games), and getting shrekt gets kind of boring after a while. Practice didn´t help much.
But Splatoon is different. Sure, I sucked at first, but after a while, i got better, won games, and this motivated me to go on and become better and better. It´s the game I´ve spent the most hours playing (kinda crushed my pokemon alpha sapphire save file), and I keep coming back to it every day. It´s awesome! (sorry I made this so long, my answer in a nutshell: Splatoon>Smash)

Last edited:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Yeah, the problem with smash is that the online sucks. It's really hard to pin your finger on it, but when I play online, I get rekt by little macs who just spam side smash, but when I play locally, I just dominate.

Reactions: Ulk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom