• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ver 2.2.0 new meta

D

Deleted Member

I have 999,999 on both Dynamos. It took no time at all to max them out.
Same

Dynamos have insane ink coverage, arguably just as good if not better than the Aerospray RG.

Now getting 999,999 with an E-Liter 3K Scope or a Blaster. THAT is something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Water Inkling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jojobinki
Same

Dynamos have insane ink coverage, arguably just as good if not better than the Aerospray RG.

Now getting 999,999 with an E-Liter 3K Scope or a Blaster. THAT is something.
LOL nice light. Speaking of e-liter and blaster both their nerfs aren't as significant as they seem. Chargers still 1 hit ( or do a partly charge shot burst bomb ) and blasters still will only need 2 hit ko's ( aside from the rapid blaster, that thing is still **** imo )

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
LOL nice light. Speaking of e-liter and blaster both their nerfs aren't as significant as they seem. Chargers still 1 hit ( or do a partly charge shot burst bomb ) and blasters still will only need 2 hit ko's ( aside from the rapid blaster, that thing is still **** imo )
Rapid blaster isn't bad. it just takes some time to learn it.

Water Inkling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jojobinki
Rapid blaster isn't bad. it just takes some time to learn it.
Well I guess.. But I just find other blasters superior to it even after 2.2 I main blaster and n zap85 . I tried it out and it just didn't feel right

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom