• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Weapon Nicknames

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Who else gives nicknames to their weapons? I like to call the .96 Gal (regular) the "Bully Gun"; score one hit, they freak out like a squid in water and start backing up. After that just slowly walk towards them while shooting until they run out of space to run. :3

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I like to call the Inkbrush the "Samurai Katana" science the best strategy is flailing it around wildly to cover ink/attack. Brush duels are hardcore bouts testing the skill in who can mash ZR fastest.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Rollers are tanks. Armored tanks.

Aura

Infiltrator
If I were to nickname my main, the Splattershot Jr., I'd call it The Pocket Rocket because despite its size, it packs a punch. That and my side weapon is the Grenade, so Rocket fits the set as a whole besides the Bubbler.

:bubbler:

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
Most of my weapon nicknames tend to just be contracted versions of the full name. Like the Splattershot Jr. is just the Jr., the 52, the 96er, stuff like that.

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
Krak-On Roller - Tomoe (Persona4)
Aerospray RG - God Hand (Persona4)
Inkbrush - The Mop
Squiffer - The Swiffer
.52 Gal & .96 Gal - "D" and "DD"
Blaster varients - "F***!!~" (it surprises me constantly)

SirrGhostly

Inkling
NNID
dr.caticus
I call the Dynamo Roller the "Behemoth club"
I honestly don't know why.
Other than weapon names i love to give nicknames to the different ink colors, I.E. : Pink is "Pepto Bismol" and I call Purple "Purple Drank"

chubbylittlefox

Inkling
NNID
Mariolover127
I name every one of my main weapons, though I just maxed out my favorite one Yuuta. My friends laughed or face palmed at the fact that I named my weapons though.
Krak-On Roller ~ Yuuta
Carbon Roller ~ Momoko
Inkbrush ~ Leonardo Da Vinci
Octobrush ~ Mickey/Harry Potter (So hard because one moment it reminds me of Harry Potter and the next time its like I'm playing Epic Mickey again xD)

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I usually call the Aerosprays "AAHHH STOP I HATE THIS" or at least, that's what I say whenever I see one when I die.

Paragon-Yoshi

Inkling Cadet
Ok, I'm game. >:3

Aerospray MG = "Machine Gun" or "Laguna's favourite"
Aerospray RG = "Golden Gun" or "The Fairies are here"
E-Liter 3K = "Rail Gun"

Inkbrush = "Joestar Run"
Gold Dynamo Roller = "Steam Roller"

Reactions: LMG

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I've started calling E-liters "God hands" because pecking people off unsuspecting people with it's range feels like toying with the battlefield.

Squiffers are also "glorified Windex bottles" but I only say that because I completely adore them. Also they're good at cleaning up the competition. (Ey? Ey?? Okay, I'm done)

Reactions: LMG

Mr.HawK

The Artist
i like to call my splash-o-matic NyQuil only this time it puts my opponents to sleep.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
In order to keep tradition, I decided to name my Heavy Splatling "Faith" (I love making things with multiple meanings ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom