• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Weapon Nicknames

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
.96 gal - .96 (deco)
Forge Splattershot Pro - Forge pro
Dynamo roller - Dynamo (gold)
Carbon roller - Carbon
Paintbrush - Brush

as for names I call them

Dynamo - broken
Tentatek splattershot - Tentakek
Heavy Splatling - The meme machine

Reactions: LMG

dapperlace

Pro Squid
I don't use the Dynamo, but it reminds me of a Tsunami. God save me from those blasted things if I have a low-range weapon.

These are more names than nicknames, but my .52 Gal Deco is Bella, and the Heavy Splattling Gun is Elizabeth.

Hesoca

Full Squid
Sort of a nickname: Been calling the Slosher a bucket since it came out. Because nothing strikes more fear into an opponent's heart than shouting "I WILL KILL YOU WITH THIS BUCKET" while wildly flinging ink everywhere.

Actually a nickname: I call the Luna Blaster the Black Hole, if only because it destroys everything around it without mercy.

jubilee

Inkling
I like to call my Squiffer "the cleaner" because it's based on some kind of cleaning bottle, it cleans up the enemy and in my native language(Finnish) the word "to clean" is also the word for "to purge".
Some time I just say "I'm gonna clean(=purge) you".

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I like to call my Squiffer "the cleaner" because it's based on some kind of cleaning bottle, it cleans up the enemy and in my native language(Finnish) the word "to clean" is also the word for "to purge".
Some time I just say "I'm gonna clean(=purge) you".
Oh snap, saying you're going to purge the competition is so much more bad ***. Thank you, Finnish language.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Krak-on-Splat Roller is the Noob-on Splat Roller, because it's the normal Splat Roller with a noob special weapon slapped on (and it's only noob on this weapon because the "tactics" of the majority of people who use this weapon is "roll roll roll Kraken repeat". Kind of like FG scrubs isn't it? The roll->attack tactics?) And yes Squid Beakons are tactical but tons of people put them on spawn! :] :] :]

Areospray RG is Scrubbospray NG (short for noob gaming) because this maybe even more scrubly than the KOSR for people who use it that way (not everyone, but many who do) most because of cheap Inkstrikes and Inkmines used in all the thoughtlessly ways possible.

As for the weapons I play, I call all of them "Bae", Carbon Roller is Quick Perfection (because it moves quickly and I always get every bit of turf), E-Liter 3K is Perfect Liner (because I always ink in neat little lines with this weapon, and it lays the line down in kills), and Rapid Blaster Deco (secondary) is either Underrated (because seriously not enough people use this weapon) or Suction Bombs 4 Dayz (because it has Suction Bombs and Suction Bomb Rush, obviously).

Chiro

Inkster Jr.
Heavy Splatling: 'CRY SOME MORE'(DAT RANGE AND SPEED)
Aerospray RG: 'The cashmaker 2.0'(Served with Inkstrikes for even more cash)
Aerospray MG: 'The cashmaker'
Krak-On Splat Roller: 'Kraken Roller'(Expect a Kraken chasing you soon)
Splattershot Jr: 'Splatterbae Jr <3'
Carbon Roller: 'Nub roller'
Splattershot: 'Splatterbae <3'
Splattershot Pro: 'Splatterbae pro <3'

TheElite711

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Elite
I like to call Inkbrushes the ninjas. They sneak up and kill you instantly and fall back into the "shadows." Rollers I like to call stalkers, because in my case...no matter where I go, no matter who is around me, a Roller is always with you. Every...step...of...the...way. Tentetek Splattershots I call EZ Mode (synonymous with Krak-On Rollers), just because they are quite easy to use.

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
I call my Slosher "The Bucket List" because it is the last thing my opponents see before they splat.

Kevham

Inkling
NNID
Kevham
.52 Gal: The All-In-One. It's got range, power, a shield wall, and a giant death speaker. What's not to love?
Heavy Splatling: Spray n' Pray.
Aerospray MG/RG: Aeropay NS. (Short for No Skill) I may hate the guns, but I must admit that they do rack up easy points with little effort.

Ametrine

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ferrethugger98
Aerospray: IT PRINTS MONEY!
Heavy Splatling: Sasha/It costs 400 litres of ink to fire this weapon. For 12 seconds.
Splattershot Jr: Medic
Dynamo Roller: Pick a god and pray
Krak-On Roller: What's a Beakon? Is it something you eat?

Yellowkirbyguy

Senior Squid
Sometimes I like to call the Rapid Blaster the "Rabid blaster".
People seem to avoid it like it was rabid, but then i decided to be a rabid fan of it after deciding i'd get as high rank as possible with the blaster. (It was a joke at first, but then it kinda grew on me xD). It was just a random thing that came into my head at the time since i was topping my team in the lower ranks going pretty well with the weapon as i saw peoples frustration in how to deal with such weapon,. Plus suction rush is quite rabid in some cases so yeah xD

Then came the Custom Range Blaster, after testing it out a few times, then going into ranked, I branded it as the "DeRanged Blaster" because i shortened "The" to "Der" and combined it with "Ranged" (while getting rid of the extra "r") after noticing in how it sounded like, i became amused. xD and it the weapon suited me perfectly too xD There's more to it, but it would become really long so i'll spare the specific details xD

Some other names that i came up with:
Tri Slosher"Try-Hard Slosher" probably because the fast fire rate and how frantic you have to be with inking and splatting makes it really seem like over exertion, but i wouldn't really call anyone this. It'd be unwise xD

E-litre: "Elite-r's" Simply because anyone who goes well with this weapon are Elite. They can aim well enough, so they can do their job properly as expected from an "Elite-r" xD and if your not performing up to scratch then maybe you're not Elite enough yet.

Krak-on Splat roller: Carry On Krak-on/Carry me Kraken. While refering to this whole thing about uneducated Krak-on users, i also name it like that because when i'm using it, i'm playing it casually and i just carry on with usual inking.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
The N-Zaps: The Aerospr....Splattershot Thing With the Sprinkling or the....Other one

E-Liter: Self Esteem Lowering Ray

Sloshers: The Device For Snipers Who Don't Want To Be Snipers

Krak-On Roller: (Insert Starman Theme From Mario Here)

Octobrush: Krakironic

Aerosprays: Potential Legal Concerns
(They were planned to be used as weapons in the Great Turf War and Sheldon makes no mention of any modification for recreation)

Luna Blaster: Luna Zap

Carbon Roller Deco: Quick Man's Lazer All the Time

Tentatek Splattershot: The Power Of Product Placement

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Tentatek Splattershot: The Power Of Product Placement
Truth. Ever noticed how people that use the branded weapons always seem to use their respective gear? Tentatek Splattershot users use Tentatek stuff, Krak-on-Splat Roller users use Krak-on stuff, Forge Splattershot Pro users use Forge stuff, and I'm sure the Zink Mini Splattling will be no different (it's got Bubbler. Quick Super Jump will be almost required).

RiDEL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RiDEL_Puff
I started calling the Rapid Blaster Pro "Line Rider" because all it does is make lines! So many lines! I also call the Inkbrush "Carpeltunnel".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom