• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Weird inkling names!

GirlyMii

Senior Squid
NNID
Miipopal
Lol @ spicy but

I've seen "picklebut" and a friend told me about "moistanus"

RNS

Inkling
NNID
thwomp1759
no pic, but i saw one guy named ♂butthole♂.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
There are a lot of funny japanese names. For some reason, many of them enjoy naming themselves after common foods
"white egg"
"eggplant"
"butter potato"

things like that. Ive also seen some Japanese names translate as "I use chargers" "I am god!!!!" "I am behind you" things like that.

As for English names.... the one that sticks out in recent memory is... FistedByDad

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
With every Splatfest, I make it a point to jot down the names of my teammates so I can congratulate them on Miiverse later. This time was no exception, and I had this thread in mind when noting the more oddball ones. So, without further ado:

MyTeamSuxz, Pac~Kid, pupunator, soysaush, Nurple, Wood Grain, NIDS, stink Bomb, Bacon Farts, SF*FARTBED (notice a pattern here?), LOGarythm, ptrodactly, Taradactyl, NĺğнтŞħдďξ, and NεoηŁιğhts.

There were probably others that I missed.

Jakkie

Full Squid
I just found a person named ButtDestroyer.

He killed me a couple times, and every time he did, I laughed too hard.

GirlyMii

Senior Squid
NNID
Miipopal
I ran into **** Tree a few nights ago lol

Oh since I can't type it it was _unt Tree.

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
I played a guy with no name. I don't know if it was a bug or what. You could see his level and name slot in the lobby, and there were all 8 players in the match. I wish I had thought of that.
I've seen that before and names with kanji in them too (you can only use kana normally). I believe that the names are hacked (usually through a QR code with a hacked name or something).

I found the names of my teammates one time rather interesting. I didn't match them, but they were Michaela, Michel and マイケル or Michael.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom