• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Weird inkling names!

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I watched my brother fight against CenaSenpai during splatfest!

Pinko

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Pinkolol16
Well idk if this counts but there was a guy named "Ryouto" written exactly like that trying to imitate a japanese name. In the same room, the same level, a Japanese person with the exact same name in kana showed up. It was funny.

YOJOEHOJO

Inkling
NNID
YOJOEHOJO
Recently, when a friend of mine was over I ran into "Bill Cosby" and was like "Shouldn't you be in jail or something? Instead you're just hiding out playing Splatoon, I guess.". A few matches later that same day I ran across "John Paul" and my mind instantly jumped to Pope John Paul and said "Well, apparently this is the game for people who've done atrocities to other people within a sexual manner... because now we've seen Pope John Paul and Bill Cosby."

Sombrinha

Inkling
NNID
kagecanada
There's a lot of mom and dads in the B rank Oo.
In the beginning of this Splatfest I saw an user named Bob Ross, but he wasn't using an inkbrush. :(

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
Just earlier I was in a lobby with someone named schwifty.

I don't even watch Rick and Morty, but I started singing the song to myself while playing.

I also see plenty of Dads and Daddys in majority of my Turf War lobbies.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
*sighs* There's been: naenae#$, Weeb, a sad wonk, SweetTooth, damn furry, Daddelflix, where-u-at, sticky, InsertCoin, and C∞†Queen†.

Their significances, in order: referencing an apparent meme that I still don't know what it is; extra points for honest; extra points for honesty as well; it gave me a chuckle when I saw it, that's all; it's either referring to himself or to other people; it sounds to me like a pormanteau of Dada and Netflix, which sounds bizarrely awesome; that ain't Falco; this guy was a damn troll, hence his name's stuck in my head; the utter mystery of what will happen if I do (hopefully nothing raunchy!); if it's a reference to her rank, then I take the utmost pity on her.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
From time to time, I've seen people with names along the lines of SniperGod, which is, like, fine; it's up to you to blow your trumpet if you can back that up in your play... but they're invariably using an SPro, .52, or even Sploosh.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I believe I once saw someone named datharass, although I'm not sure if it was in Splatoon >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom