• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Weird inkling names!

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
This is not me seeing someone named something funny or odd, but me having an ALT account for practice i named 'DoTheSquid' and it's pretty hilarious when peoples see my name and squid bag. Because that's the whole point, do the squid ! Some-time my name alone provok squid parties and it's funny, except when it happen during rank training... Don'tDoTheSquid in rank thk

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
One name I came across today just made me break out into giggles because it didn't make any sense: "?+?=‼"...

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
I once saw someone with the name HITLER CHAN during a splatfest

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
Woah! I'm sure @birdiebee and I have played them, I remember we had a little chuckle...

Unfortunately I can't remember any amusing names which is amazing cause I know I've seen some great ones.

For a while birdiebee was "Bork" and I was "Frighten" out of respect and fondness of the "Bork Bork stop it son you are doin me a frighten" meme... <.< xD

NNID
benimarucollider
>take disk out of case
>put disk in Wii U
>turn on console
>boot up game
>squid sisters announce stages
>equip weapon I feel like using
>enter turf war lobby

>see someone named "LimpBizkit"
>they're using a roller

>turn off console
>take disk out of console
>put disk back in case
>set case on fire
>set myself on fire
>die

10/10 would overreact again
Now put this when you find him next time.

That's his theme.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Woah! I'm sure @birdiebee and I have played them, I remember we had a little chuckle...

Unfortunately I can't remember any amusing names which is amazing cause I know I've seen some great ones.

For a while birdiebee was "Bork" and I was "Frighten" out of respect and fondness of the "Bork Bork stop it son you are doin me a frighten" meme... <.< xD
We did play with them! IIRC they were on our team and weren't particularly amazing. AND it was on Bluefin Depot. >:)

Every time I come back to this thread I try to remember another one. The only one I can come up with right now that amused me was "ぜったいにげるマン" (zettai nigeru man) which means "absolutely run away man." I was like, i feel u dude. i feel u. #splattershotjrproblems

SuperStar2361

Inkling
NNID
SuperStar2361
i think i remember coming across a 's_xy beast' (with the e, surprisingly enough) or something like that fairly recently. that's probably the weirdest i've seen, unless any of the japanese players i've been against count. but i don't know any japanese, so idk.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I saw one during the Splatfest that made me laugh. I don't remember the exact name, but it was something along the lines of "Fight for Waifu" shortened to fit the character limit.

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
I once came across a player called "dig bick" when I was twinning with a freind of mine, she misread the name and we subsequently lost the game as I started having a laughing fit over hearing her say "I splatted big d*ck" another funny name I've come across was named "her good" which might sound weird out of context, but if you splat them (insert lenny face here)

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I saw someone a couple months ago named "Lil'Hitler" and another person named "dlcksucker." (I accidentally misread that second name when I first saw them enter the lobby. Me and my not so great mind...)

Edit: Today in the very first lobby ended up in were these three names at the top: "moist man.," "LikeABoss," and "wet cheese." I wonder if they're all friends...

Last edited:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
All of those parents that make their name "Daddy" or "Mommy".

'Splatted Daddy!' is a very uncomfortable thing to see.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Oh God... this was from some months ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday.

Never shall I forget the name: "2intheINK". Gets a disappointed chuckle out of me every time I even think about it.

★Forge

Senior Squid
NNID
Slumplush
I joined a Random Turf War once and There was 3 Players named BONKEBONKE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom