WELCOME! :V

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Hi, I'd like to join this group and battle/rank up
NNID: vbj625
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Main weapons: Luna Blaster, Mini Splatling, Heavy Splatling, Splattershot Jr., Custom Dual Squelcher, Kelp Splat Charger

Tomatomodest

Pro Squid
NNID
Gamethesystem
Hi! I wondering if i could join you guys, this looks like a really fun group and i would love to join!

NNID: Gamethesystem
Main Weapons: Splattershot jr, Krak-on splat roller, Splattershot pro, Octobrush
I'm usually online around the weekends, mostly around the afternoon and evenings.
BTW im B+.

Tomatomodest

Pro Squid
NNID
Gamethesystem
Hi! I wondering if i could join you guys, this looks like a really fun group and i would love to join!

NNID: Gamethesystem
Main Weapons: Splattershot jr, Krak-on splat roller, Splattershot pro, Octobrush
I'm usually online around the weekends, mostly around the afternoon and evenings.
BTW im B.

GriffinBound

Inkling
Huh, I was looking through groups and stumbled upon this one... recognized Agadez from the ''What Are You Listening To?'' thread on here, and scrolling through here some more, I recognized a lot more from there! (Great taste in VGM, by the way)

NNID & Skype: GriffinBound
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Main weapons: I mainly use the Luna Blaster, Slosher, and Gal variations, but recently I've been trying out chargers.

This group seems great, I'm always looking for more friends to play with! I'm usually always here on afternoons and weekends.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Welcome Aboard. @GriffinBound Sorry for the late response, playing some twin matches. We could always use another blaster ;P Ours is making everybody salty in here, the more salt the merrier.

You got a great taste in VGM music as well lol.

callmediego

Inkster Jr.
NNID
callmediego
Hey guys.

NNID: callmediego
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Weapon of Choice: Still Searching

I usually play Splatoon late nights and it will be nice to meet you.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Welcome! @callmediego

I have you added on skype, I'll have to add you to the group some time during the day since I've got class.

Larkison

Inkling
NNID
Larkison
NNID: Larkison
Timezone: Central African time
Weapon of Choice: Splash-o-Matic!

Also halloooo!

Silentium

Senior Squid
Hey there, I just joined. Is there a Skype group for me to join, or do I have to add every individual member to my contact list?

Mudkip Ninja

Inkling
NNID
Bricksister0937
NNID: Bricksister0937
Timezone: MST (Mountain Standard Time)
Weapon of Choice: Splash-o-Matic (And sometimes an E-Liter 3K)

Last edited:

Enker (M.D.)

Enigmatic Halfling
NNID
Thejamsbox
Hey there, I just joined. Is there a Skype group for me to join, or do I have to add every individual member to my contact list?
Our Crew lead will add ya soon to the Skype Group~ Glad havin' ya on board Dood! We have a collection of characters within our crew I'm sure you'll get along with ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom