What’s your longest splatfest loss streak?

Mp3

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Female
Mines pretty huge. And still going on. 14 losses in a row. But I feel it is 17, because with sweet sour or spicy if the current scoring system was used, spicy would have beaten sweet (my team).

Vidknight

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
The longest splatfest losing streak I had was 4. Surprising since I thought it would be longer

Catloafman

Inkling Commander
I lost 7 in a row from the chocolate fest to the spooky fest I broke the streak with a victory to team handshake

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
My highest Splatfest losing streak is 6 which is a bit surprising to me.
I thought it would be lower but I really don't care too much about Splatfest anyway.
I didn't even expect Team Beach to win but I'm very glad we did, lol.

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
6, apparently. i was on beach this time, but before that the last one i'd won was splatoween

i actually didn't realize it'd been that long, i generally don't care about winning fests so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the only two i'd say that losing particularly hurt were money/fame/love (because no official splatoonna love wins tweet the power of love got defeated cmon man :/) and the anniversary fest (more because living thru the social media fallout - including from people who do not play splatoon in a few cases - sucked than because i was super invested in team frye winning tbh)

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
I started with money fame love (Still salty about love losing btw) and didn’t win one until the bucket list Fest and this one

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
she/her
Looks like 7, from power/wisdom/courage through friends/family/solo. Also in the camp of WHY DID LOVE LOSE WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!

I pick fests based on an average of where my heart is and what my friends are picking (and if there's a tie I tend towards the one I think will be the least popular because I want to avoid mirror matches, though at least now that's a little less of an issue).

Last edited:

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
In this game, 6. I haven’t won a fest since Handshake vs. Fist Bump vs. Hug.
Big Man’s win streak is starting to get on my nerves. It feels like his die-hard supporters are all gold Aerospray, ZAP ‘89, or Bloblobber mains. Unworthy of victory. Name one special splatfest Big Man’s team hasn’t won. I’ll wait.
Salt aside, I have an ironic story to share. I wasn’t able to participate in the ice cream splatfest, so when Money vs. Fame vs. Love rolled around, I decided to pick Team Love over Team Fame so I could make up lost sea snails with a win. Lo and behold.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
About the special splatfests….
The anniversary.
Sorry I had to
The anniversary fest was not legally special, it just held more weight within the community than the other fests. Though I am still grateful that Shiver won that one over Big Man.

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
The anniversary fest was not legally special, it just held more weight within the community than the other fests. Though I am still grateful that Shiver won that one over Big Man.
anniversary fest was technically a special fest, though. it wasn't themed around a holiday/season and didn't come with hub decorations or ink effects or anything, but it very much was materially different from a standard fest - there were increased chances of 10x/100x/333x battles, there were special winning/losing jingles for the first time, etc etc. it was less than the seasonal fests, but it wasn't just the community giving it more weight

giving it the full special fest decor treatment would've been fun(ny), though. i'm imagining the hubs and lobby covered in each deep cut member's campaign posters big run style. throw in an actual big run poster that got mixed in with the others somewhere too

big man's won all seasonal fests (splatoween/frosty/spring/summer) though, and all but one special fest, which is still a lot i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom