What are some dream kits you wish were in the game?

Skoobz

Inkling
In a sense a kit that you want and you believe would be amazing but would probably be unlikely. For my example my dream kit would be a Roller with Fizzy Bomb and Kraken. Fizzy would function as a great Curling alt, and make decent paint and poke. And Kraken is pretty self explanatory.

blu_aaa

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2473-2014-2344
Soda slosher with burst zooka, burst is unlikely since everyone knew it was broken with slosher, but I could maybe see zooka with it for a potential 3rd kit (please I beg I want both a good special and sub for this weapon😭)

ø Qwerty

Inkling
E liter with burst bomb kraken. Burst to help get away or help crossfire with teammates, and kraken for survivability

Julian³

Inkster Jr.
Here's a few:
  • Beakon rain heavy edit
  • Torpedo wail tetra dualies
  • Splat bomb zooka dreadwringer
  • Splat bomb kraken octobrush
  • Fizzy bomb inkjet glooga dualies
  • Marker crab explosher
  • Marker booyah dynamo
  • Burst wave/rain nova

Deepsink

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5185-1960-7222
In a sense a kit that you want and you believe would be amazing but would probably be unlikely. For my example my dream kit would be a Roller with Fizzy Bomb and Kraken. Fizzy would function as a great Curling alt, and make decent paint and poke. And Kraken is pretty self explanatory.
Easily:
Torpedo/Rain/Booyah Tri Stringer
Splatbomb/Kraken Squiffer/Reeflux

KeenSaysGM

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4345-2051-1930
Ink Mine Zipcaster Explosher (burst is boring/cheating/never happening)

Not for viability

Simply for fun bc no fall off damage and all these crazy angles would be too fun

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
carbon but literally steal cjr kit. no possible kit could compete with current dcarbon kit so might as well get experimental, carbon's always had a kit with some form of tracking special and torpedo also tracks while also serving as a combo and poking tool. wave essentially gives away where your targets are and forces them to focus on other things, jumping over waves leaves them open to carbon gaming. like i said it won't compete with dcarbon but id probably have fun anyways lol

r2kirby

Inkling
I just want dapples to have inkjet and maybe sprinkler to help it paint for its special.

NTDO_SPLAT

Inkling
My dreams are too defined by the past...
I want my splat bomb/zooka octobrush back ;-;

Outside of that, I think i would love fizzy/stamp inkbrush so much. Fizzy could give a weapon w/already a ton of mobility that much more, and the current nouveau already shows how annoying flanking stamps can be. Think I'd hardly play anything else

Oculus049

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6459-9122-3512
Definitely stamper with screen and fizzy, and mini with cooler and splat bomb. Two of my fave weapons

Tableturfer

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1759-0136-2311
I want a Painbrush with Burst and Tacticooler. I think it makes a lot of sense for the weapon.

Oculus049

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6459-9122-3512
I want a Painbrush with Burst and Tacticooler. I think it makes a lot of sense for the weapon.
I like that, gives it some much needed mobility plus a way to do chip damage to people who try to escape ur range.

CoBalt The Ramen King

Inkster Jr.
NNID
monkeyjoe275
Switch Friend Code
SW-2475-5161-9426
Splat Dualies with Torpedo and Inkjet would kick so much ***
so would
Splatana Stamper witrh Splat Bomb and Kraken Royale

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom