What are some dream kits you wish were in the game?

Onyxs

Inkling
NNID
Onyxs
Switch Friend Code
SW-1324-8482-3136
Tri-Stringer with AutoBomb and Inkstorm. Auto is a cheap offensive sub for bow to have access to with tracking abilities for the weapon to use for behind cover, while storm allows to combo with the chip damage that the weapon is known for. Dapples with Fizzy and either Booyah Bomb or Wave Breaker. Fizzy is a just a strong bomb in general that I think would work well with the weapon and I’d either like Booyah for a strong long range attack or Wave for the new echolocator effect and the wave attacks in general.

MintyMisc

Mint Chocto
Premium
Pronouns
She/They
Octobrush with Burst Bomb and either Zipcaster or Triple Splashdown.
Burst is everything octobrush needs. Octobrush has a very noticeable lack of range compared to other weapons. The very fast nature of the weapon means that slower bombs (cough suction bomb cough) cannot even function as a ranged option on the weapon, but burst bomb is an immediate, on demand ranged option. It is everything I want, I don't care if got slider to go with it. As for the specials, Zipcaster already works very well on it, enabling it to flank & position in a game with otherwise very limiting map design. TSD, on the other hand, serves a wholly different function. It enables sharking on a whole different level, and can protect you or trade kills in certain situations. But burst bomb it the more important part by far.

freshsquiffer

Fruity Pink Inkling
NNID
Timeflyer
Switch Friend Code
SW-4789-4432-9397
Please squiff with a lethal + zooka/kraken pl;ease I miss my Fresh Squiffer so bad please please please

kaasiand

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5912-2184-1423
reeflux (which i main) with point sensor and ultra stamp for me. mark your enemies then arc-shot them with your main or with stamp throw

clover_lite_spl

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2668-3933-3784
dread wringer with burst/crab OR torpedo/cooler, both of these would be instantly busted

also, every stringer has the ABSOLUTE least useful kit it possibly could. stringer with autobomb/storm and reeflux with something like fizzy/zooka would be godlike

Norilla

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1594-5651-4610
A couple returning Octobrush kits I'd like to see is either the Splatbomb/Zooka or Auto/Jet kits. If I had to come up with a different kit, would be fun to have Booyah with either Splat or Burst (while it had Kracken in S1, but I'm personally not crazy about Royal, especially when it wouldn't have Beakon).

Other kits I would to see are:
Brella/Burst/Storm
Dapple/Auto/Jet
Heavy/Beakon/Wail
Pro/Splat/Zooka
Jet/Burst/Strike
Swig/Fizzy/Booyah
Edit/Burst/Chump

SolarSpinner

Inkster Jr.
NNID
precious116373
Switch Friend Code
SW-3520-1828-4413
In a sense a kit that you want and you believe would be amazing but would probably be unlikely. For my example my dream kit would be a Roller with Fizzy Bomb and Kraken. Fizzy would function as a great Curling alt, and make decent paint and poke. And Kraken is pretty self explanatory.
Give me Beakon/Zooka Ballpoint and I will be very very happy

⌈Meech⌋

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6148-0694-3118
reeflux with zipcaster and burst. the main problem with reef is that it needs to be able to get up close to use its crazy damage, so this kit helps with that.

Jazellie

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-4798-9690-3003
i would love to see wiper with fizzy bomb and triple splashdown! or kraken, either works for it honestly. it could be a really fun kit!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom