• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What are some features you would like to see in dlc

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
I'm with all the Gs saying herrstyles. It's elementary, my dear Codson.

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
Private lobbies and group matchmaking have been confirmed for August if I'm not mistaken.
So now I'd really like having more ink colors available in the future, for free. It would be an easy way to keep the game "fresh" over time.

noahk777

Senior Squid
NNID
noahgk
They should add more of the arcade games. They'll be very useful for waiting for online games. I think maybe parodys like Squidy Kong or Wild Squid.

lightdasher

Pro Squid
I don't know if this could be considered a feature or not, but.

I want to run around barefoot.

noahk777

Senior Squid
NNID
noahgk
Oh wow, I never thought of that! That probably would be pretty cool you and a team of 3 others fight waves of Octopods they cover your ink... Yeah I'd be all about that.
Yeah, that could actually be really cool. Put that on the Splatoon DLC wishlist.

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
I certainly don't want it to be DLC, but rather a free update, but I think a spectate option is very important. We won't be able to stream tournaments or anything of the like reliably without it.

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
I certainly don't want it to be DLC, but rather a free update, but I think a spectate option is very important. We won't be able to stream tournaments or anything of the like reliably without it.
Completely forgot about it.
Yep it's quite important if we want to stream and commentate matches.

lightdasher

Pro Squid
free updates ARE dlc

Pusha

Inkling Cadet
A Good theater mode makes streaming much easier, but i highly doubt we will see one patched in

Gringaer

Inkling
I think having spectator mode would be amazing and maybe even a mode like in smash where you can bet on teams with money.

NormalBear

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NormalB3ar
be cool for the spectate mode thing to have the ability to do a highlight reel type of thing similar to MK8. Ability to save snippets of awesome in-game moments.

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
Technically, but the connotations are very different
Then say paid DLC, it isn't that hard and definitely not worth arguing about.

I would love more ink colors, and the choice to choose your ink color rather than lock in the last one you played as. I would also like night versions of the maps, and the ability to play as octolings online. A free for all mode and team death match would be fun as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom