• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What are some features you would like to see in dlc

noahk777

Senior Squid
NNID
noahgk
Then say paid DLC, it isn't that hard and definitely not worth arguing about.

I would love more ink colors, and the choice to choose your ink color rather than lock in the last one you played as. I would also like night versions of the maps, and the ability to play as octolings online. A free for all mode and team death match would be fun as well.
I'm guessing we'll probably have gear to make you look like the Octolings, probably in the origanal game without the DLC.

Lord_Espurr

Inkling
NNID
wheresthetoliet
If they don't add a Delfino Plaza based stage then the developers are insane. Also the ability to chose your color off a color wheel (one where the colors blend together of course) and the other team would be the inverse color would be amazing.

Dubs

Inkster Jr.
NNID
dubspwns
I would love for hats/clothing that are unlocked by scanning amiibo from OTHER games. That would be pretty cool. And of course just more hats/clothes in general never hurts. Would be cool if they sold shirts IRL that came with a code to unlock them in-game.

Obvious things like new maps and maybe even new single player levels? Single player actually looks really fun!

I think an unlikely feature would be voice chat; but I would love to see voice chat either integrated into Splatoon or maybe built into the Wii U OS for ALL games? Of course there are plenty of other means for voice chat outside of the Wii U - I've used my phone with Skype while playing Wii U games - but having it built in is one less thing I have to use outside of the console itself.

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Besides the annoying kids problem, the wii U mic is really bad. The audio quality would be very annoying

luigisly

Full Squid
It looks like atm that there aren't multiple sub and special weapon types to go with each main. Each main weapon in the shop only has one loadout with it. Would be nice to have the ability to customize that a bit more instead of having to change your main to get a different sub and special.

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
People want to use their pro controller. It's likely not going to happen though because the game was designed around the gamepad

doop

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Elias56
i really want pro controller support....... some how

Davybot

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Davybot
I'd be all over an Inklings vs Octolings online mode. Either it be a reskin of the normal mode just one team is Octos or like a hoard mode.

doop

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Elias56
by the way guys we have an opening in my squad

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I'd be all over an Inklings vs Octolings online mode. Either it be a reskin of the normal mode just one team is Octos or like a hoard mode.
I vouch for this as well. Octolings seems like they'll be perfectly playable by the footage we have of them.

StormPhrax

Full Squid
NNID
joelsmart01
A ton of new gear/weapons and maps, maybe released in the same way as the MK8 DLC, just having something to look forward to most of the time is good enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom