What are these devs thinking, oh my god

isaac4

Inkling Commander
I mean for the most part I agree. The new dread kit is far from ideal, it doesn't have specific synergy. I'm definitely not saying the kits are "good" its just i don't think they're as bad as ppl make them out to be, especially in relation to s2 kits and even s1 kits.
Yeah I get that
I think bad and meh kits are just treated more harshly because of how long they take to come out honestly

Hippo555467

Full Squid
I keep seeing people complaining about these kits but honestly they are not the worst thing ever they are not amazing but there not that bad

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
tbf I feel like the devs get blamed for bad kit choices due to the parts being not good.
Like, sure, no one likes it when their main gets splashdown, but they can't just not put splashdown on anything.
The low amount of kits definitely makes this feel worse though. because if you get a bad kit, who knows when you'll get another one

zyf_

Pro Squid
tbf I feel like the devs get blamed for bad kit choices due to the parts being not good.
Like, sure, no one likes it when their main gets splashdown, but they can't just not put splashdown on anything.
The low amount of kits definitely makes this feel worse though. because if you get a bad kit, who knows when you'll get another one
ok but hear me out

the devs are also to blame for splashdown being garbage

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I keep seeing people complaining about these kits but honestly they are not the worst thing ever they are not amazing but there not that bad
I don't know, I would define a lot of these specials as "worst thing ever" out of the available options.
Splashown on Explosher, Wave on Dread Wringer, Screen on .52 Gal.
I can't think off of the top of my head any specials that would be worse for those weapons, even if all specials were balanced.
An argument could also be made for Beakon being the worst possible sub for Dread.

My opinions on this season's kits can be summarized by the following statement, and feel free to quote me on this:
Nintendo has fumbled the bag with kits in past seasons, but never to this extent. This season they've dropped the bag off a cliff into a river.

I mean, you know you're doing something wrong when Angle Shooter/Big Bubbler is only the fourth worst kit added in the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom