• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What are you playing? Non-Nintendo-published edition

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
Max Payne for the umpteenth time.

It could have been Bayonetta or Bayonetta 2 but I haven't gotten those yet.

DigDeep

Senior Squid
I bought Strider on sale for my 360. Gonna play it through out the week.

Mayana

Full Squid
NNID
wolfxdog
GTAV and NHL15 at the moment!
Gotta love a bit of drive-n-crash and hockey action.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
Whenever I get through a big deadline, I treat myself to a day or two of Civilization V. Man, I love that game, even though the AI cheats like crazy.

I like GTA V too, but when I don't have any friends to play with it basically becomes

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
Whenever I get through a big deadline, I treat myself to a day or two of Civilization V. Man, I love that game, even though the AI cheats like crazy.

I like GTA V too, but when I don't have any friends to play with it basically becomes
We should make a Squidboards clan on GTAO. That'd be neat.

Bennie

Inkster Jr.
NNID
moogla
Trying to actually finish Cave Story with the good ending.

And Hyrule Warriors but I could play that until the heat death of the universe and not unlock everything, so...

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
A really great game, at the beginning of year 2 now, can't wait for the rest, besides that just some random online games & MMO's.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
I been playing Watch Dogs its just too addicting with the Online Hacking and Online Tailing modes can't stop :oops:

Binks

Inkling
NNID
binkssake
devil survivor 2 record breaker and resonance of fate

Lefty

Nice la~
Dota 2! Recent patch that changed the meta big time, so the game has been very fun!

Roksys

Senior Squid
NNID
Skolroksys
I've been trying to get through Castlevania I and III, but I can't beat Death in the first one.

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
I finished Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth for PS Vita the other week.
Other than that, was playing Mario 64 on Wii U virtual console and need to get around to starting Trine: Enchanted Edition.

Marxally

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marxally
I got The Witcher 1 in Steam (sales 2 gud) and The Witcher 2 in GOG, so I guess I'm gonna play them until Splatoon comes out :3!

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
Bloodborne, Blodborne, and more Bloodborne. I'm killing myself over wanting to beat all optional bosses and unlock all trophies. I did the same with Demon Souls and almost 100% Dark Souls. It's really a fantastic game; it and Dragon Ball Xenoverse are the only games that I can actually enjoy on my PS4.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
Sonic the Hedgehog 2. My goal is to beat it before Splatoon comes out. I have 2 days. I'm playing the Genesis cart, so no saves, and I'm not planning on using level select or any cheat things to get an advantage. I'm going to do it the right way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom